Thread: Gearless PvP Mode in Age of Empires Online

Gearless PvP Mode in Age of Empires Online

I know that this game is already launched but then also I am interested to see that how you are going to like this. I am posting this with the hope that in the Skirmish Hall which is coming next can be added the setting called "Gearless Mode". Other than also mention that how much money or the MS points you can give for this mode. It is required to have the premium civ. I hope we will have a good discuss on this.

Re: Gearless PvP Mode in Age of Empires Online

PvP is balanced at level 40 if both players have good gear. I also know that many of the competitive players will have this probs in a few weeks But that takes far excessively long to arrive and not everybody can be bothered to accomplish that. They be supposed to give us the lvl 40 gear off the bat. We came here to PvP and not to expend a month grinding with the intention that we can lastly play balanced PvP.

The problem is through the AoE which is situated up now people who are under geared. Majority of us are eager to pay for sponsor packs and unique civs but part of that, the diversion is truly striven for us for the reason that we lack the capacity to utilize rigging in an apparatus based MMO and need to do the "Story" that is even now getting dragging. This is because the journeys are situated up for ordinary MMO benchmarks. It could have been improved to give Greeks and Egyptions on the house while needing to pay for the rest of the races.

The MMO part should not be repetitive. It will just be repetitive for the forward moving PvP'ers, which are told to us over and over again. These are the small minority therefore we are the embodiment of a minor minority we will have small effect on anything and MS will essentially accumulate coin from having purchase the promoter pack. I was being ironic and I was trying to poke fun in any way of people would don’t desire to disburse for any extras.

It could need a premium development (as does PvE) AND on top of that. This is an additional sponsor pack. Since anything they could get more cash from 1) Influx of late pvp players 2) Extra promoter pack needed to utilize the mode. Genuinely however, could be a delightful alternative if the players units looked similar to the machines (such as King Thyestes Troops) with the golden reinforcement and weapons in a No-Gear mode