Thread: Can I play New Star Soccer 5 with Xbox 360 controller?

Can I play New Star Soccer 5 with Xbox 360 controller?

I think that title is enough to explain that what I want to ask here. Can somebody tell me that if it is possible to play the New Star Soccer 5 through the Xbox 360 controller? Either wired otherwise wireless with dongle. I want to play that on my Xbox 360 controller but before giving this a try, I would like to confirm this. If you have any suggestion on this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the suggestion.

Re: Can I play New Star Soccer 5 with Xbox 360 controller?

My answer to this is “Yes”. I susceptible to Xpadder/etc but something lying on the Windows 7 with the help of the Xpadder will tell you that it is not possible. This is the only reason that I am waiting for the native support for this. Actually, I am waiting for the capability that can help to configure/map and controls openly with the controller and by that time, I am not going to do any experiment with the game.

I can tell you for sure that xbox 360 pads are supported with the game. I can say this with confidence as I am already using the one for playing that is along with the wireless dongle and so I consider that the wired pads are also going to work as well. Some of my other friends are using the generic gamepad and is working just great. So if you are able to connect to the gamepad in any manner then you will be able to make use of that on the NSS5.

I have never tried with this game and so have less idea about this but if you wish to have exact idea for this then just search to specifications of the game and you will surely get the exact idea, if this is possible or not. This will be best way to know that. Get this from the official site of this game to get the answer. This will be the best thing that you can do for this. Thank you.

Do you have the Xbox 360 controller? If yes then this is not the question to be asked. Just check that by connecting the Xbox 360 controller and that is working then this means that it is supported and if not then it means that it is simply not supported. This is very simple. So do it and post the result over here so that other users can take some benefit from that. Those who are thinking to get the xbox controller for the game.

In place of having control on the entire group, New Star Soccer 5 has you playing as simply one player, preparing and leveling up amidst amusements. You'll in addition maintain the football star outside of the pitch, too, making him pick up sponsors, get smashed, venture his cash afar at the track, and that's just the beginning. Its quick-paced play is addictive all the more when you're in the process of looking at it. Look at the event play presentation when the break to see what I mean. You could probably preorder New Star Soccer 5 now to gain beta access but run resulting from the fact that there are just around 380 beta spaces alternate.