Thread: can I transfer my Avatar save game's files from banned Xbox 360 console to new one

can I transfer my Avatar save game's files from banned Xbox 360 console to new one

I have Xbox 360 console at my home. I am playing almost all the games and trying for the new ones. But the problem is my Xbox 360 is moddded / banned so I cannot do anything on my device. So I will purchase the new original one. But my question is that can I transfer my saved file from my previous device to the new one. Or it can affect my new device also. Actually I want to transfer my Avatar games saved file on my new Xbox but I am not sure about the accessibility. I thought provider also banned my new device due to old banned stuff. I just want to get at least only my avatar through online means, despite losing the saved files and my score in that game. Or I can use the play station for the gaming purpose. Is anyone there who can give me some suggestion to solve my confusion? Please help me.

Re: can I transfer my Avatar save game's files from banned Xbox 360 console to new one

I read your problem and come to know that you have the serious problem about your device. I want to give you some suggestion for that. Please don’t try to use the banned files in your new system. Because ban saved files gets corrupted by the system so you cannot reuse them in the other system. There is a possibility of the ban on your new system also. So you can try to get the new files on you system. This is my own opinion for this problem. I don’t know what others think about this case. But this is the better option fir you as I know.

Re: can I transfer my Avatar save game's files from banned Xbox 360 console to new one

I want to give you some advice for your problem. but I am not sure about the result means I don’t know the exact solution but you can use this one for better use. I don’t want to give any opinion on your Avatar game or game’s saved files but I want to tell you that you have to recover your avatar from live and you can move on to use your new Xbox. There is no problem whatsoever by doing this. Because live can provide you better support for the modded problem. this is the best option you have. So just go for it.

After reading your problem I conclude that I can help you upto some extent. You can use the USB thumb drive to solve your problem. for that you have to plug the into the usb port on the back of the 360. During this you have to use the modified USB cable that can convert the controller port on the Xbox 360. After that you have to reconnect the thumb drive to your Xbox. I hope this will give you some better idea to solve your problem.

Here I am giving you some idea to fix your issue,. But I am not sure about is this exact solution for you or not. You can use the tool for your problem. And that tool is License transfer toll. You mentioned that your Xbox is banned so you cannot do anything. That means your Xbox license is corrupted due to some reason. So you can try to by a new license for your device. For that you no need to buy the entire new Xbox. You can simply buy a new license from the Xbox shop or service provider or you can get that online also. So try to use this technique. And after that you can combine the new files with old files of your Xbox. For this you have to use the license transfer tool which allw you to download the older content to your new console.

I want to give you an advice please don’t try to transfer the old files on your new device. Because that can cause the modding problem for your new device also. So for better use you have to make the new profile on the new system and then you can play that game again and save those new files on your new system. This is the safe way to solve your problem. if you want to take risk then you can try to transfer the saved files on your new device. But I don’t think that Xbox give you permission to so that.

I also faced the same problem sometime before. My device is also banned from the provider. But I did not try to transfer the saved files on my new device. because there is no guarantee about security in banned stuff. they have the authority to banned the reused stuff. So i recommend you the please make a new profile for your new Xbox and make sure it should not banned again. I wish this will work for you. Thank you.