Thread: No players names in New Star Soccer 5

No players names in New Star Soccer 5

HI all of you as we all know that this game is released today for us. I didn’t download this game yet but still I saw some video of this game on a YouTube and from that one query occurred in my mind. Bascialli I observed that why players left out of this game. I don’t have any idea about it. If you guys know about it then please share it with me. I try to look for regarding it on internet however I did not get any information about it.

Re: No players names in New Star Soccer 5

As per my knowledge more often than not for the reason that Si handles the whole thing by himself since out DB guy (JJU) has stop working. And in addition there were a number of other guys as well at what time previous games are being made, however at the moment that all has gone, Si's precedence is on the way to "code" the game as best as he is able to and pay no attention to such other things unfortunately.

I as well thought that there are no player names appropriate to licensing problem. In view of the fact that there are player associations, player's names and the capability to make turnover from them forces those who would like to utilize them compensate royalty fees. That's a lot of money on the way to ask of a self-sufficient developer. This is what I say about it. As a result I consider you cannot blame anyone regarding to this issue.

I agree with you but according to me that’s an additional difficulty, as well however NSS not at all used unique player names on the way to prevent such license question. As an alternative, it had a number of similar names to unique ones that both kept companies and NSS players pleased. This is what I know about it. If you still want to know more about it then I will suggest you to contact with the game developer they will give you the nice explanation about it.

Hello guys thank you for your replies. It’s really a nice discussion on this topic. And all this replies help me to clear some of my doubt. Ok I will try to contact with the developer I will mail my query to them. And see what they are saying on this topic. I hope they will clear my all doubt. But overall it’s really a nice game and I am waiting to play this game. Now I am going to download this game from internet and see how it is actually.