Thread: New Star Soccer 5 is different than its earlier versions

New Star Soccer 5 is different than its earlier versions

I be acquainted with he's still in beta and changes will be prepared, however it seems that NSS 5 is extremely dissimilar from previous versions, what kind of game it is. The New Star Soccer point loved me and had sought and desired for years to create a game and then take / develop / refine your player throughout his career. Now obviously this is still the basis of the game, but it seems that in this new version is much simpler and altered so that it has become a total arcade game where you try to get your player to the top of the leader board online through the mundane feats and other player's outrageous in your reservation.

Re: New Star Soccer 5 is different than its earlier versions

The fact that the probable characteristic are dramatically reduced, turned back to 2D and presented additional "gimmicky" things similar to the celebration in front of the camera means that the game has not actually evolved within the technique I predictable. I was hoping it would win instead of losing depth and increase the ability to adjust and train your player to be precisely the style of player he wanted with the attributes and, preferably, in addition to other skill bonus (for example, stars PSE / cards) and subsequently fine-tune these have a real impact on the game full of diversity and variety.

Once again I will insert that I am not putting the game down at all and I consider is very superior and very enjoyable to play (+ addictive!) It's just that the game was much simpler and changed in terms of what you're looking in it. I guess it's just that the game has gone in a different direction than I had expected, which is a fun arcade game, not at the moment, however just deep full range of race simulation we really expect.

This version has gone the way of arcade. Areas that would like to see improved are: essays Player, they must determine what clubs you approach, if you make a perfect test, you should get offers from top clubs Prem, If your tests go wrong to get offers from div 2 clubs, etc.. My first game that started at Liverpool. 16 years old and straight into the first team? this is garbage, what should happen is that if you were fortunate sufficient to be offered a contract through Liverpool, after that the initial 2-3 years supposed to be specified to teams lower division.

I do not know how to end this beta, so it could be a lot of additions before its official release, but now it does not really pretend to be any race simulation. The fact that you can play a different position every game if you want, because you do not choose one and attend to their training for example. Transfers may also occur every transfer window with the administrators who have no real AI to try to maintain and do and official transfer request to view even the supposedly offers accepted "the offer".

You just cannot play the game like a real race of life, which is not possible. Obviously, it is about similarity online, but I really think it is now should be a dissimilar game mode particularly for the online leaderboard and an additional, much more in depth to build a actuality and develop your player / career. At the moment there is just no identity or diversity by comparing your player to everyone else: you can play any position, very few attributes, to train people with the same attributes, you can score many goals in the same way.

NSS3 bought and thought it was a fun game, but was still very shallow and lacked depth, so I decided to not pay for NSS4 and hoped that on top of NSS5 the deepness of the game would be superior, both in the game, training and contract / transfer and smart lifestyle. It is sad that a game with such potential has been stripped of depth in the new game rather than adding to it and go for the cheapest online experience for me looks like a cop out as seen in other parts of the gaming industry today as well.