Thread: How to reset the Burble Place game from Beginner to Intermediate or Advanced level ?

How to reset the Burble Place game from Beginner to Intermediate or Advanced level ?

Hi I always used to play the game called the Burble Place and as I started playing the game with a beginner level but after sometime I came to know that I can try intermediate as well, but I don’t know how to reset the difficulty mode, so is there anyone playing the same game with better difficulty level? So please tell me how we can change it, any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to reset the Burble Place game from Beginner to Intermediate or Advanced level ?

Such a funny game I would say and the question also seems very funny. You can do the same thing from the options itself when you start the game and then there isn’t anything like resetting the difficulty rather as you set the difficulty from beginner to moderate it will reset all the level for yourself with higher difficulty. So try doing this in your machine and keep playing.

Re: How to reset the Burble Place game from Beginner to Intermediate or Advanced level ?

I am agree with the above user as it seems like you haven’t made any such changes through the option, thus you should first of all see all the option that you have gotten for the game so that you can easily change them according to your convenience, and as you set the moderate difficulty you’ll lose all the score that you have made previously with the beginner level, so be sure about that and then only continue with higher level.

Hey thanks dude for the suggestion as it was really helpful in fact I was not aware about this things previous but after seeing my friends game I came to know that we can change the difficulty as well, but when I was trying the same thing as mentioned I was having a problem like the game start with the beginner level only and not with the one that I have set. And I am not getting what could be the problem, any idea?

I think you have save the settings that you have made from the options itself. Thus I would say you should first of all make sure that you have made the settings and save them, this is very know issue with the game as if you don’t save it the game will continue with the previous settings only that you have made. So first of all do that and if you still persist the same problem then mentioned it here we’ll see again.

if suppose you are using the trial version then you may not get more difficulty levels rather you have to play within certain limitations. So are you sure that you have the final version apart from the trial one? So If you have the trial one then with no doubt you must have to download the full version and then you can set the options as well, or else there might be some problem in the game itself.

I have the same opinion as the above user like If you are still pursuing the same problem then it might be because of the version that you are using or there is some problem with the game. So I would suggest you that you should try to uninstall the game which Is currently installed and then reinstall it again. And if you are willing to download another then that’s very good idea you should try to do that only.