Thread: how to reset the Burble Place game from Beginner to Intermediate or to Advanced

how to reset the Burble Place game from Beginner to Intermediate or to Advanced

I have purchased the new HP Touchsmart pc one month ago for my personal use. I like the performance of my device. I have no doubt about the functionality of this device. I am the user of Windows 7 operating system. I have one query about the game which I am playing on my device. Actually I play the Burble Place Game in my device. I have completed the beginner state in the game. I have tried to reset the level but there are other stages like intermediate and advanced which I could not reset. Can anyone have any idea about how to reset the stages in this game? Please help me out.

Re: how to reset the Burble Place game from Beginner to Intermediate or to Advanced

I read your problem and come to know that I can give you some solution to you. Here I am giving you some steps by which you can try to solve the problem. for that you have to open the game first. Then You have to select the game from the Menus which are displayed on the top of the screen. Then you have to go to the ‘Option’ and after that you have to make sure you click OK. I think this will solve your problem. if it not works then I can’t give you any other advice so sorry for that.

Re: how to reset the Burble Place game from Beginner to Intermediate or to Advanced

I can give you some information about the problem. but I am not sure that this will solve your problem or not. I want to tell you that when you finish or discard a game in Windows 7, the results are stored in a statistics file separately. And then they reflected in the Statistics tab in the right pane of the Games Explorer. Please check out your statistic files. I have this much of information about this topic but I don’t know how to reset that files.

After reading your problem I want to tell you that there are so many solutions available for that problem so you can use one of those. Here I am giving you one idea from them. You can reset the Game Statistics Files in Windows 7. For that first you have to Open the Disk Cleanup means Cleanmgr.exe file. then you have to select the Windows drive-letter from the options and then you have to click the OK button. after that you will see the list of files to delete then you have to select Game Statistics Files. After that you have to press the OK button. I hope this will help you to fix your issue.

I am giving you a suggestion that the files of the games are stored as a separate files on the disk(as statistics file). By replacing those file with the new ones(means the files having the stages that you need) you can reset the stages of the games. You can get the statistics files in the following location. -%LocalAppData% \ Microsoft \ Windows \ GameExplorer \ GameStatisticseStatistics. Here you will get thode files so you can easily replace them. But be careful while doing this. This might cause to lose your data so keep a back up for it.

There is really no way to do this on the windows 7 as I know. I think the setting cannot be change by manually. For that you have to consult your Microsoft provider. The game will automatically set its stages according to the play means after you complete the one stage it goes to next step. There is no way to jump to the next stage directly. There is possibility of that by the use of console of the game. But I don’t know the exact codes for that. Sometime you can skip one or two steps by doing changes in the console. But for that you have to proper knowledge of it.

You can reset your games by change the level on the console. There are so many cheats are available that can be useful to skip the stages. By the use of that you can easily choose the stages that you want. Sorry but I don’t have the list of those cheats but that can easily available on the web. By the use of it you can select your stage. So there is no need to reset the things manually. You can free to selec the stages. I hope this will give you better experience. Thank you.