Thread: Does anyone trying for platinum in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Does anyone trying for platinum in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Hello guys I am new for this game and as I don’t know more about this game so I would like one question about it to all you pro guys. So my question is regarding platinum. Actually yesterday when I was paying so at that moment I go for platinum and got 96 percent. As a result I want to know does anyone else try for it or not. What you guys experience with it. Please share your replies with me I am waiting for your replies guys.

Re: Does anyone trying for platinum in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Hello yes I tired with it and I want it as well I'm simply at 29 percent however I'm trying. I would like to in conclusion kill a boss through a dash. I for all time obtain tired of waiting and presently conclude it. Maxed out my second character at the moment and approximately obtain every S mission. At a standstill a ways to leave however. So I would like to know how you can achieve more platinum percentage in this game.

I have about 20%. No character to the fullest, but I focused more on releasing all the locks, I tonight. So most of my characters are about Level 10-20, Ichigo was higher in Lev. 63, I'm preparing for the ultimate. After that I think I will use it to beat some of the missions I have not touched yet to unlock some of the modes of attack of the soul that way I can grind there. Mission 7 is good for some characters, Mission 5 is better for some, at least for me, and suddenly I heard attack is very good for others.

I hope to kill 300 enemies earlier than and obtain the trophy. However yes, I'm going for platinum. I will most likely acquire most if not all time trophies once since I'm going on the way to try and most of all the first letters. As a result it's only a matter of time S-ranking the whole thing, and subsequent to taking a character and the whole thing blows hard and extremely hard. This is what I can say about it. so first I will try it then I will let you know what exactly I fill about it.

33k thinking regarding another game in the deaths and possibly will also attack itermiate again and again 100 or 200 slay hollows which will be uninteresting. Working on it here too, in about 50%, has a maximum Hollowfied Ichigo almost 175 and all missions with S rank now I have to bring others to 100 to get S ranks in Story Mode. I'm pretty sure the trophy to me already appeared, but I'm not seeing. And without a tracker, I'm just aimlessly out the mission 17 and over.

I think that the trophy possibly will be tapped as well. I have a friend who also came out extremely confident, however not there. Ichigo at maximum, the level marked 100 and the other characters are at level 50 ~ 60. Left 13 trophies to go. Working on getting 100% on this and ACE-R at this time. They are quite identical. And almost the same trophies. Enjoying every minute. Is also working on 100% of the dam gun 3 at 360. It has about 70hrs in and around 30%.

Actually I don’t know more about it so even I would like to know more about it. Today while surfing on a YouTube I go through the gameplay of this game and In that I found something about this platinum but I did not get any much information then I try to find about this on a gameplay of this game but even within that I did not found anything useful with this so that’s why even I am confused how you can get it. If you guys have ideas then please share it with me.