Thread: is Bleach: Soul Resurrection like Soul Carnival for PSP?

is Bleach: Soul Resurrection like Soul Carnival for PSP?

So what do you all think about this guys, do you all have anything to say here about the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible, so that we can sit back and have a good discussion about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. so what do you all think Soul Carnival is only for the PSP or not? I have no idea about it and hence I decided to aks it with you all hoping to get a good opinion from you all about the same and hence do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. start replying guys.

Re: is Bleach: Soul Resurrection like Soul Carnival for PSP?

Well cant say that they are much similar but there are many things that are missing in the former game and if I start giving you all the long list of games then you will be amazed to find that they have not even included a ferris wheel in the game. I magine the heights? So with that ican safly that the game is no way similar to the previous one that’s what I feel. so hope you did get he necessary answer on the same and I am sure that I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours. So hope this much is enough for you.

I would say that both of them are not similar to each other now why I am saying that is because Soul Carnival does have side scrolling chibi style characters and while the is Bleach: Soul Resurrection odes have non chibi characters which make them completely different from each other. Yes there are many similarities in the game as both of them are rpg games and having mission modes in both of them and hence that’s what makes them different from everyone. So that’s what I want to say here. so don’t take the game as a similar to each other they might look but are completely different from each other that’s what I want to say here.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that and appreciate the efforts that you have taken here to solve out my issue, so thanks a ton for the same. well what I am saying is that having looked at all the suggestions of yours what I want to ask is that do both of them have item create customize upgrade shop? Well I heard it from one of my friend and hence I am asking you accordingly about it. so what do you all think will they be having that shop or not? Please do answer it out as quickly as possible for me. I am waiting for the necessary help.

Well nothing of that sort happening in the game. Well to give a more information about the same let me tell you that items do get removed in this game and hence what you have to do is to not shop it from elsewhere. What happens is that as the characters does becomes large the unlocked items does gets opened up and hence you will keep getting all the items one by one. also one more thing that you will see that there are nothing kind of skill levels in the game and hence that’s what the answer if for your above question, do read it properly.

Ok definitely sounds to me as an interesting game and hence after having read the above posts even I want to have a glimpse of the game as soon as possible. So lets hope that I do get a glimpse of the game as soon as possible. So that’s what I am hoping for that only and I think that I will be able to do that as soon as possible that’s what I am hoping for. One of my friend also suggested me that it is a 3D Soul Carnival and there is nothing much more inventible in it. that’s what I feel here.