Thread: Transferring soul points in Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

Transferring soul points in Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

I need to take a small opinion from you all about the same and hence that’s the reason why I made this thread, to just ask you all. so what I a saying is that can you all please tell me if this technology should be implemented or not? Transferring soul points should have been definitely possible for all the characters and hence that’s what I want to say here. so what do you all think about it guys, can you all please let me know about the same. on what do you think the transferring of the souls points should be done or not? Do let me know about your responses.

Re: Transferring soul points in Bleach: Soul Resurrection?

I would definitely say no for whatever you have said here simple because you have no right to play with the different characters in the game and hence transferring the soul points should not be approved in the game, that’s what I think about the same. I really don’t think so if it will be useful for you as well. So what I am saying here, I am sure many of them will support me over here and hence that’s what I think here, lets hope that everyone will do that for sure, so lets you also think about the same.

Yes with the same method you will be able to overpower any character in the game but what it will prove disadvantage to you only simply because the entire gameplan of the game will get changed wand you will left wondering as who is going to defeat you. so I don’t know that will work out well with the different kind of gamers or no. so what I will advise is that better not try with the tricks lets play t he game in a descent manner and rather not stikcm with what you have said here, so that’s it from my side for you all. hope you do respect my opinion.

Imagine one of my friends who has crossed the 100 level mark and is sitting easily at the top then it would not be fair to take the advantage and beat the other players that’s what I think would be totally unfair and that’s what I feel about the game. So that’s it from my side for you all, do you all have anything to say here then please do feel free to comment over here on the same. I will make sure that I do give a fitting reply for the same. so that’s what I want to say here. hope you did have a look at the same.

Why don’t you look at the positive side of the game that’s what I am saying here. so what I want to say is that if the transferring of the soul points will allow us to take advantage of the enemies and also beta them in the simple manner that will be a much better option I feel rather than sticking with the same old tactics that we apply for all the games, so that’s what I want to say to you all guys do think about it will surely help you for sure. So that's what i want to say here.

No that is completely wrong and I seriously don’t think that there is any need of doing any kind of chat stuff in the game, so that’s what I am saying you all and also warning at the same time. I don’t think so developers will be trying to implement these features in that game so that’s what I feel here and hence that’s my opinion for you all. do not think about the tactics that is given above and I am sure that will not be of any good use at all that’s what my opinion says.