Thread: Bleach: Soul Resurrection should have been blade battlers 3 with online play

Bleach: Soul Resurrection should have been blade battlers 3 with online play

Guys i seriously hope for that and i pray that had it be there for the online play then i would have surely gone ahead with the game and thats for sure. It would have been so exciting to play the game with the online play. Well Bleach: Soul Resurrection did not make any good name in terms of marketing and also selling the game. So what I am saying is that instead of releasing that game the developers should have come up with some ideas of releasing blade battlers 3 and that too in the online play mode that would have been a treat to watch out for. So that’s what I wanted to say here. Do comment on this guys, I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same.

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrection should have been blade battlers 3 with online play

Hadn’t it been on a online mode still the game is a good one and it is much efficient then the Bleach: Soul Resurrection, that’s what I feel. so there would be no considerable difference had if the developers had not planned the release of the game in the online play mode. So that is what I want to say here. I hope that was pretty much clear for you as of what I have said here. so hope that was much enough for you from my side. So hope this was pretty much clear for you all.

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrection should have been blade battlers 3 with online play

Had it be any new game in the Blade Battlers series then it would have been better that’s what I feel. So hope you all did get the necessary information on the same, so that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that what is the purpose of releasing the online mode for the blade battlers 3 when it is a bit old any new addition to the series of blade battlers will be a pretty good deal I feel. so that’s what I want to say here. what do you all think about this idea guys, I need your comments on this and hence do reply accordingly on the same.

Yes a nice idea but no one can beat the blade battlers 3 and hence that’s the reason why I made this thread. Otherwise I would have named it completely otherwise ok. No other games in the blade battlers series has ever managed to compete the blade battlers 3. I still feel that it is the best game in the blade battlers series and hence it deserves the credit of the online mode and not anything else. Even Bleach: Soul Resurrection is a new game then why I didn’t name that game in the online gaming contenders. So do read my content first and then comment accordingly.

I don’t find any reason why Bleach: Soul Resurrection should not be release for the online market, can anyone here explain me why they are refraining from this idea? Why guys this game is a pretty descent one and why don’t you all think that it should come up for the online market? c’mon this game did get some descent review surely it would be a big thing to watch out if it has come up for the online users that’s what I feel here. so do comment me back why don’t you all think about this, c’mon guys reply ok. I am waiting.

First of all Bleach: Soul Resurrection is a very short game and also it does not got anything new to explore out in te game. That’s what I feel. also the problem with the game is that it does not give any justice to the characters, some of them do get overpowered while the other one looses the power quickly. A lot inconsistency has been noticed I nthe game and hence what I think is that it must be avoided as soon as possible, that’s what I feel here. so unless and until the game grows much better we cannot place in that section.