Thread: Life stock items in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Life stock items in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Hello everyone i have small question in my mind about the Life stock items in the game, so what I am saying is that with the Life stock items we can only pick them up right? It’s not like we can keep them or anything for later on use. What say guys about that, since this is something that has been there in my mind from a very long time and since you all are a good gamers hence I decided to as the same question with you all. so guys do start replying on what you all think about the same. do some quick replies here on the same. I am waiting for the appropriate replies from you all.

Re: Life stock items in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Seems to me that you are not a good gamer of this game and hence let me correct you a simple thing first. So what I am saying is that first of all Life stock is not an items first clear out the basic fundas of the game and then only come here seeking some help for the certain question, did you understand. Life stock is something that you get while you level up, this Life stock can be used for a particular duration and also cant be saved that’s the negative factor of the game here. so hope you do understand what I am saying here.

Well that’s absolutely wrong in fact you get the chances of saving Life stock for sure. Well you can definitely make use of the Life stock. So what I am saying is that if you are in the map then it will act as the healing item for you. They don’t get disappeared at all and hence you do get the ability of playing the game with the saved Life stock items. Whenever you are on low health during the boss fight or when the enemy uses the ignition attack, at that time you must make use of the life stock, so hope this suggestion does helps you in some extent.

Ok thanks for the necessary suggestions that you have given here on the same. So what I am saying is that can you all please tell me how to revive the life stock items? Do anyone here have any idea about the same then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. So do reply accordingly over here. nice to see that the Life stock items can be saved and that’s a great thing for all the gamers. So nice to know about that I need to know more about how to revive it, so do share the information about the same with me. I am waiting for it.

If you check out the maps properly then you will get to see the health’s there in the map and hence you will find it there only, so that’s what you have to do and you will get your health meter backed up. While doing that you must make sure that you should not die in the middle of the process, that is one thing that you should be aware of . if you die you will not be able to take the advantages of Life stock items and also the health at all. so hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

See it is not like that when you check out the life bar and if you see that you have the life stock in it then it will refill on its own. Now if you are not able to see the life stock at all then there is no use of that, if your life bar does becomes down then you will die at that time life stock cannot help you at all. so that’s why it is always necessary to have the life stock with you when you are in the game and the necessary health that are there in the maps will allow you to fetch some bonus points.