Thread: Is Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet available for 1200 point?

Is Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet available for 1200 point?

Well we know that there are lots of video games. I have come to know about an interesting rumor that is Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is available for 1200 points. Let me know if you are aware of any above mentioned thing which will help me to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours if you are able to give me a light shed on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet available for 1200 point?

As far as I know I this particular game Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is available for 1200 points. But still I cannot figure why it available for some much high points. I think I am going to talk with the developer of the game on this particular matter and I am hoping that they developer of the game will give me a brief idea on this particular matter. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is useful to you or not.

I think this particular game is going to be a fun game and I am expecting that all the gamers who are wanted to play the above mentioned game is going to have great time with it. I think we are going to have great fun but this particular game is seems to be quite small and it will give really small replay value. However we can expect that we are going to get the DLC at the appropriate period of the time.

I will not regret to spend 1200points if I am going to have great time while playing the game. I am assuming that we are going to have 7 hours of the game play without evolving the single player or recycled content in the game. there are few artifacts and concept art collectibles scattered in the game and it seems to be hard to get them in the game. I am missing some of it but I will managed to get the same into the game.

I have gone through the lots of forum regarding this particular matter. even I have seen some of the video trailer and I have found that the it is of 1200 points. I am expecting that there will be less amount of the content into the game. I am also wondering that there will be an issue with the controls of the game. I am sure that this particular game will not be good at all. I will think twice to get the above mentioned game for me.

After looking at the trailer of the game we cannot find out the final releasing of the product. It could be possible that the false advertising might be happening into the game which will cause the issue with the game. We need to wait for the finale releasing of the game. I am waiting for the announcement from the developer of the game and l am hoping that they will give me useful information on this particular matter.