Thread: What you wish to see in Fallout: New Vegas- Lonesome Road

What you wish to see in Fallout: New Vegas- Lonesome Road

I just see some videos of this game and after seeing that I decide to make this thread. So what you all wish to see in this game? Things I want to see happen: As Ulysses: Character development - who want him to have a good character development, as lonely road is supposedly the DLC to cover our story of a personal nature, I'm expecting a good story here. I want a good interaction, and Odysseus go to the Mojave after the DLC has been completed, as well as, perhaps gives a clue to a hideout he used in the MW as it trusts you very much, I think developers can make it happen without breaking the blank if done right.

Re: What you wish to see in Fallout: New Vegas- Lonesome Road

I would like to see some changes in the location. More than anything, I want a solution, a small town or community, with people selling things and give you only a few side quests, as a viewpoint, and what I would expect in New Canaan, and I was extremely disappointed after we have an excuse cheaper than without. The lonely road I want to have some sense of survival, destroyed a lot of places, full of thieves that sort of thing would fit nicely with the name.

If all that occurs in the DLC so I cannot even say how many of the game through I will make it. I completely concur on the Ulysses back to Mojave, and I was very annoyed without Cannan again, I at a standstill had wish, even later than it held the new Canaan was shattered I would be able to explore among the damages so wish that there are conclusions, attempt to get Jason Bergman to read this, it can have an influence.

That can only fit in both the DLC and the focus of the meeting of the DLC's Ulysses in the gap, which is most likely the end of "lonely road." Maybe we'll have an agreement in the beginning of the road, or refugees on the road, but just do not think so. I am sure that Chris Avellone not fall, and the lack of a definitive agreement does not mean it's going to disappoint. And since the full detail in Ulysses (hopefully he will stay, Raul was really promising concepts but ended up looking almost completely generic), I'm betting that most directly involve him and his relationship with you.

Here's my take on Ulysses. He is Enclave, he wears disguises just like the courier does in order to blend in and not disturb the faction but rather learn from it, be amongst them, maybe he hasn't chosen a side yet, the reason I say he must be enclave is that's the only disguise that doesn't have an explanation for it, we have the bear which is NCR, the bull which is Legion, but then he has the Old World emblem on one of his suits, the only faction i associate with the Old World flag is the Enclave, what his intentions are I am not so sure, maybe the last of the remaining enclave or enclave deserters who are dying out and they're desperately trying to survive.