Thread: Is Knights Templar still in The Secret World

Is Knights Templar still in The Secret World

Given the recent sad events in Norway and advertising worldwide for the Knights Templar I wonder if FunCom will continue with that faction or give it a name change. There is no hesitation in my mind that any writer ever makes the connection FunCom impractical (a Norwegian company) is the endorsement of the Knights Templar. Personally, I vote for the "mystical". The other features are one-word names as well.

Re: Is Knights Templar still in The Secret World

People could rub two brain cells together to make the game the Knights Templar and the Knights Templar have no connection then hell on behalf of one video game that shows a scene where an agent confirms this fact Templar None of the companies nothing to do with their real world counterparts, apart from the names. The developers said time and again that the Templars TSW = / = Knights Templar. But like many artists who were inspired by it. And that piece of fruitcake is only defined as a Knight Templar.

What the Knights Templar? In The Secret World we deal Templars. Templar TSW = / = Knights Templar. If there is a trouble with the organizations called "Templars", after that you may need to ask the similar question to EA / Bioware, and they as well have a famous place in an organization called the Knights Templar in the Dragon Age franchise. Earlier than anybody gets any ideas: no clock to society is not involved in this either, because there is such an organization.

Judging by the reactions of citizens of Norway and that everything is progressing I am predicting that will not have to change the name. It seems that things are clearing things and the people of Norway are much more liberal and free than us in the U.S., instead of revenge as we did in the U.S. who wants to be free and democratic. Therefore, due to the recent statement by the leader of Norway I'm sure things will not change.

Should I go ahead and say what everyone is thinking about this. First there is no reason to change the name of the Templars to something else. Second and more nut jobs are in this relationship. If I remember correctly Ragnar said in one of his interviews he has received e-mails and what not that have shaken to the core with fear after reading them, and yet still goes ahead with the story of this game. Peace out I go to sleep.

Just because someone claims to be a Knight Templar and do horrible things is no reason to remove it from TSW. I could say it's a Sith Lord running around doing horrible things. Does that mean TOR should be out of your game? This guy is a knight then I am. He wanted to join the Templars as a mason, but could not because there is not only to believe in a supreme being, but must believe in the Christian religion. Agnostic that I discarded.