Thread: Xbox 360 console is it modded or has firmware

Xbox 360 console is it modded or has firmware

Hey guys I have been given with the Xbox 360 and which has been with the copy of PG4 game and which has been working absolutely fine with me and it has been able to play the copied game so I am confused that is it modded or it is having some firmware with it, and I also want to say that How do I tell if it has a chip or if it’s been modded please help me with this? Anyone with any clue then please suggest it.

Re: Xbox 360 console is it modded or has firmware

Hello friends I am having the same question I have also heard that they are not able to work with any copied game so now how are they able to work with the copied version now what happened to it? I know its a good thing but I want to know about this and want some good detail about it so that anyone ahead around me have a same question then I would be able to answer him what’s the problem with.

Off course I think this does means it has been modded and that is for sure, and as far as I know I think modding is the only thing which we can do that would be making your XBOX to play any copied games to and the other thing I would be liking to say about this is chips are outdated so it probably soft modded. And anyways whatever the problem is you have got it done now I think you need to enjoy your xbox and keep it updating for a better performance.

Hello friend what I would be saying is you can check it out by several procedures like just recall if your Xbox was totally wiped clean when you got it and if that is true then you are out of your luck. Now the memory card is clean or not checks that to. And now what you would be looking for is the files with some names which I would be letting you know like linux, SID, Ndure wierd names and if you are not able to find anything then you need to flip the xbox over and see if it is having any label on it or it has been peeled away and then see if the corner rubber piece is having been revealing screws, and if so then I thing already you have got rid of the warranty and someone have been modding it and it is offcourse been modded.

Well has it been booting in to the standard M$ dash and then check if it boot to another more sophisticated dash first you need to check both of this thing and once you are done with it we would be moving further with it, now check if the name plates on the bottom have been damaged to use the screw which is underneath, and then it is not been hard modded and so then the other option would be it would have been softmodded you can search about it on google and now when you would be turning it on is it goin to the stock dashboard first and if yes then it has been softmodded.

If this is the case then it is definitely a modded xbox and i think now you can enjoy it, but i think i have heard that Microsoft has been banning the user from the Xbox live who have been found using the copied games and all and they have some tricks to find it out i don't know exactly but i have came through such stuffs and i think you need to be very careful with this.