Thread: What Powers and abilities you need in The Secret World

What Powers and abilities you need in The Secret World

In view of TSW that over 500 powerful ability to play with just the initial launch (and who knows how many more after that) I thought I stir the pot a little imagination and see what happens. What skills and powers that would like to see, made up names and descriptions of how they would use. They are pure speculation and suggestion. So what I want to see in this game. Please share your ideas and tastes about the powers and abilities.

Re: What Powers and abilities you need in The Secret World

A quick, short-range tactical teleport. Comparable to the role of Alice dodge Madness Returns (where you become invulnerable and move through a small area very quickly with some striking effects) this ability for a second, have completely invulnerable to damage and give you the ability to move a short distance very quickly. I think this could be part of the chaos and blood magic skills, visual effects, may be a mouthful of blood a'la Houdini Splicers BioShock's or a cloud of smoke like Night crawler from X-Men.

The capacity of the magic of chaos that allows the user to control, moves, manipulates and alters the environment around them. In the lower skill levels that could be used to collect maybe even the rocks and debris to launch projectiles. As skill develops, you may catch opponents in cages made of junk and debris, barricades and bridges, and perhaps even the most complex things such as removing a drive away and sending the pieces flying in a wide area of effect attack.

A technique of blood magic lets you focus on the rates of catabolic or anabolic their bodies. Focusing on the rate of anabolic increase their physical strength and speed of the characters, but make them take more damage and make less effective the cure. Catabolic approach, however, have other more powerful magic abilities and increase their ability to withstand damage and healing, but low speed and physical strength. This capability could be a double edged sword and would have to be used with caution. You would have to choose the moment for real use to you, but could be very valuable for certain tactics.

I like to see is combo / finishing skills, skills that open at certain times. For example simple, while hitting with the sword from right to left, open the possibility of combo and if you did click, hit back from left to right in the same animation. And then, if the enemy is up to 10% hp, it would open another skill to push the sword through the stomach and finishing. The effects of damage over time and such, which could come from passive skills, as well as real skill, like throwing a fireball could leave inflamed point called the goal. And that point could stack and increases more fireballs.

Wild Mode blood magic that increases a characters physical and magical attacks and the speed by 40% this state will last about 2 minutes and would have a chilling epilogue, but in this state to its destination has a probability of 20% of the nearly moving to any team-mates including nearby target and defense reduced by 30% which is more likely to lose their attacks and damage to your computer and will be most affected and once the state is above they are sent to another state for the time it takes to cool down mode weak in this state as the name your stats are reduced implies it an easier target

I have included the attack of your friends, because I do not know what pvp system used, so finally I decided to cover the bases with that line, plus the ability to be done to include only people on your team as the only potential targets (revealing what pvp system is used) so that people just walk by insurance plus you can adjust my rates increase and decrease also for the jump destination if it’s against a monster of 1 vs. 1 if you stay friends back to order for you to get then used to change the target so I just talk to your friends and set the board the way you want.