Thread: Ideas to make guild items in AVALON HEROES

Ideas to make guild items in AVALON HEROES

My idea is that guild master would be able to store such items from the guild. Each member may use “guild items” - for example, have infinite battery in my guild and we would ask other members as well, but we do not trust them much. This way if one part is the drum and someone else needs it, the guild staff (or someone with a higher rank) can take the barrel of a member and then put it into storage or sent to a guild, which needs it. If the guy with the theme of the guild out of the guild, which will store the guild.

Re: Ideas to make guild items in AVALON HEROES

Bank is useless. If only the guild master can take the elements, is only one bank for him, as a second account, without taxes. If given the right of other people, going to steal. The possibility of a replacement element for all players (/ staff / etc.) In the game, but is still in the inventory of the guild. The possibility of dividing the banks in some parts (elements guilds (see above), normal storage, storage blocked (by a constructed element / is enhanced by the guild, for example).

Learn the importance of guilds, the guild system to improve and change a bit. Make something useful guild bank is a trash atm, where people just put useless items, but cannot get anything. Make larger guilds at least. At this time, being in a guild gives nothing. Exp guild is low, no sites available, and other benefits. Just chat and trash the guild bank. This is what I will suggest. I hope information will help other guys who are facing difficulty with it.

You can even make a system where some Aron arrives, let's say a member of the brotherhood aron to win, lose, being MVP, adventures. Leave a little cash flow to the bank. I can win a game, get 200 aron, and articulate that the bank's value is 10% aron as the tax at this time. I acquire the 200aron, and the bank gets 20 aron. Course, bit by bit, however it gives a reason for a guild, because now being a member, may ask for some financial aid.

To accomplish so, you are able to put a hero in the guild bank, or a special part of banking, so that other members can rent. You are able to place your taxes on top of it, and do so as a licensed hero in support of a day. That would cost 1000aron say. After a day goes back to the bank. Perform a little price to create a single contract of members. This guild is there actually a reason. For you, for leaders, for members, for all and all acquire something from it.

I place a bentilus within guild bank unusual slot. And build a one-day contract at a cost of 5000 (you are able to perform a maximum number of heroes to place within the contracts signed this technique). Some members it takes for a cost of 1000 (that is to be shared). Aron 4000 is out of the economy. (OFC that the bank gets 10% of it, a 600). But hey, if three people asked me to share my inclination (I cannot play as long as he is in the bank) and 12,000 does.

There is a reason for the heroes of the sale of access points. Alaplaya need money to run their servers and do not know what else. With pleasure is free and not pay 2 plays. You mean good about renting heroes, but only in this way a player from a clan needs a hero and nobody AP guild feels the need to buy the access points. A lot of people would like this and get less money Alaplaya the sale of access points. AP buyers need not have a life and get three heroes of the slot with stones G2 (you know I'm talking about) so we can play for free.