Thread: How to beat water boss in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

How to beat water boss in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Hello guys I am new to this game. I have departed through a tunnel and at the moment there's this big boss resting on the wall of the hall and it is very annoying me to bit this enemy. And after that there are two equipment that fire missiles on you. I have acquired the missiles to go after me into the boss and harm it however it doesn't appear to be harming him to any further extent at the moment. Please help me to bit him. Suggest some ideas to bit him.

Re: How to beat water boss in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Hello I bit him and I know it’s very irritating to bit this boss. The grabber will simply employ on top of the red dots of the tentacles, as a result don't miss them. The boss's own missiles won't achieve damage on top of the boss except you carefully stay away from getting harm in that twist. This is what I can suggest you. I hope this will help you to beat him. Please try this idea I am sure by dong this you can easily bit him.

TamaraAcece Guest

Hello guys I don’t know about this boss but I want to bit snow flake boss. I'm using a combo hot buttons missile shield (reached on foot through the laser) and the circular saw (which hit the laser drone if they are little things my way), but can take criticism if it's just that I do things faster. So: Is it just had to do things faster? I've as well been speculate regarding the free channels approximately the perimeter. Immediately to give a break? Or are useful for the boss of the game?

Once you get a glass of ice does not return, so you do not have to be quick. Once all three are having to be more quick to hit the center with a missile though. Everything was normal and used the missile gun all the time. The usual handgun takes all care, however the boss, and I do not be concerned much damage as things of ice around the edge gives health at all times. I hope this will help you to bit this annoying snow flake boss. Try it and let me know it’s helpful for you or not.

I think it’s not a discussion about the snow flake boss this is related to a water boss. So back to the topic guys. So I will suggest you to make use of grabber by using this weapon you can easily beat this water boss. If you still confused how to bit him then I will suggest you to go n a youtube and search about this stage and see how they are beating this water boss. I am sure that will guide you in a proper way. Best of luck.

Hello guys thank you for your replies. This all steps are really good I think. I didn’t try this. But I will try to do it when I will play it. I am sure it will help me. But still as it’s totally depend on my gameplay lol. I will try it today might and will let you know what I experience with it. I think by your steps it’s easy for me to achieve this. And even thanks guys for giving steps to beat snow flake boss. Because I think it is more helpful for others who are not able to bit it.

I am trying this from last 5 days but still I was not able to complete it but after reading all these replies its now easy me to beat this noob water boss. If you guys still want to more suitable steps then go on YouTube and search water boss in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. So you will get proper steps to beat this guy. If someone else has any other useful answer then please share it with us so other guys who are facing this difficulty will try that also.