Thread: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: which SOA game is longest?

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: which SOA game is longest?

Hi guys as we all know that this game is released for us. But still I would like to know according to you guys what you guys think which is the longest SOA game. I am acquainted with ITSP immediately came out a couple of days ago however just wondering, from somebody who has all 3 games. Please guys share your replies with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: which SOA game is longest?

Well, I have tried the powder and SP, but I could not get it. Dust've been through, probably about 5-8 hours on, having to repeat once and play through each level again and the challenges-whether it would be qualified / himself through the campaign with five or less populated destroyed for the first time - that would be much faster. To play again, obviously, not much to it, but just the originality of the title was enough for me to justify a purchase.

Incredibly twisted shadow planet on the other hand seems Metroidvania clone with a similar style, but ultimately (in my opinion!) Below limbo. Trailer Game review said it would be over 3-4 hours, while a friend of mine who played at least 12 hours to what to do with that, but for me the game was much worse than the symphony of the night which is cheaper and offers more _definitely_ for the money anyway.

I have the first 4. Bastion of Ninja dust, ITSP, and fruits Kinect and I would say that the dust has more replay value. But it is also my least favorite of the 4. Bastion is amazing and definitely worth buying if you like RPGs and have a new game on +. The only disadvantage is that the story is only about 3-4 hours long. You have the option to play as hard as you want, through the various elements that can be activated. There are 10 and each makes the enemies act differently (think skulls of Halo).

Dust is the longest of the 4. There are achievements that require you to play the game again, and a challenge mode with 50 (could be 30, I do not remember but is one of the two). The story mode can take a long time; some people can spend hours in a single trim level of the world to their liking. It really takes a unique twist in the game, but it's my least favorite of the 4. ITSP is very similar to Metroid. This is an action adventure / puzzle game. I had fun playing. The campaign took about 6 hours and there is a very fun multiplayer mode that is playable on Xbox Live or locally.

Fruit Ninja Kinect obviously requires a Kinect so a lot of people who are unable to play. However, it is fun. I'm a fan of iPhone games and see this Kinect was amazing. The game is surprisingly sensitive, the best I've seen all the games I've played Kinect. The only drawback is that this game will take place quickly. After playing for about 2 hours I woke the next morning with a pain in the chest and biceps. This game is more like a game you just play occasionally with friends. No story mode, but there are 5 different game modes to play. Each with challenges to unlock in-game items.

If I had to order them from best to worst, ITSP come to the head, Bastion is a close second result, Ninja Kinect and finally the dust. Not because of dust from a bad game has gotten very good reviews, it is not my favorite type of game. I've been playing twisted shadow planet crazy for over 7 hours and I'm enjoying the hell out of it, I guess that's why it's taken me so long is because I like to explore everything I do and assign to turn back when I full of weapons that make areas beyond me that I could not go beyond the first time I found them.