Thread: I think I stuck in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

I think I stuck in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

So I just come to a boss room (I guess?). It's hard to explain how we are all different, but I'm still pretty early in the game. 33% complete according to the pause menu. The head is through a tunnel that sucks you in, and that is the only way into the room. There are two main types of covered peaks that require consideration, says missiles to kill (that fires three spikes to you), and the boss is against the wall with four tentacles coming out.

Re: I think I stuck in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Hello guys I am having similar kind of query with it.I am bit confused about it. The tentacles grab them tell when scanned, and the boss says that the use of missiles. That sucks you in, so grab the tentacles to stay away. The problem is that they have missiles. I cannot leave the way you came; when I go to the main menu and reload it sucks me in the tunnel. Am I just dumb and not seeing the solution, or really just broke the game and get stuck?

I have to get things to shoot at me, and after that head to receive the blows. This game is actually bad telling you things. It's charming at first, however can be frustrating. You are acquainted with you are able to utilize the scanner on the items / creatures and tell you what to perform or how to end it. This is what I think about it. I hope you are getting my point. If you still want to know more about it then I will suggest you to take the help of gameplay guide.

Using the scanner showed that my wheel truck gun and missiles, like the random switches of all the level he did. For that reason, it made me think I had to use that to beat him, and I had broken the sequence in some way and come to the wrong place. Complete the game an hour ago, trying to 100% of the map and scan at the moment. 99% on top of the map, 93% on items and belongings. I hope you are getting my point.

Hello even I stuck at the last level. I'm on 99 and 96. I consider I'll wait to perceive a map through places where to discover the rest. My entire map is full of exceptions; in all probability a tiny place somewhere to stumble on articles that losing is hard. My map is full, apart from small spot on the top left (the area to purple). It is outside and disconnected from the rest of the area, and I cannot figure out how to get there. Please help me.

Hello those who all guys are facing problem with this then I will suggest you guys to make use of some proper guide of this game. It will give you idea how to complete this game without stuking at any stage. And even you can take the help of some videos of this gameplay (if it’s available on net) which will explain you the all tricks and ideas to bit some bosses in this game. I hope you guys are now clear with your doubts. Enjoy guys.