Thread: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: how to survive in Final boss second phase

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: how to survive in Final boss second phase

Friends, I am at the final boss but the problem is that I don’t know that how can I survive in the second phase (laser tentacles) devoid of being blown off otherwise reduced to very few life left. The initial phase is simple but I got no idea how to creep throughout the laser maze as well as avoid the rockets. I tried to shoot the tentacles except that it doesn't looks to do anything. I tried laser, blaster, saw as well as shield to defend myself as of the rockets but while I come near to the eye it looks to be unfeasible to block the missiles.

Re: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: how to survive in Final boss second phase

In my case I used rockets for phase one, gun, as well as shield on phase two and reserved my expanse at phase 3. Particularly for the laser grid, if fly down within the centre gone left and down circling the centre crossover of laser which don’t looks to withdraw then headed down firing all the way by the times you have to do it again. You can generally save some hassle shooting them early on as well as focus on laser grid.

If you are low on health for phase 3, stay away and shoot the little projectiles and some will drop health orbs, get close and they will come to you, which should give you a much needed boost. I just kept using the laser while moving around, occasionally making a sweep with the laser to blast any of the rockets that were near me. Also on phase 3, with the help of the laser, it will permit you to take out a lot of the spawns which come out through one or two sweeps.

Here are a few guidelines for you to strike the Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet final boss second phase:
    • You should make use of the laser while moving around
    • Create a blast otherwise sweep thriugh the laser.
    • Rockets intended for phase one, gun, and shield on phase two.
    • For laser grid, fly down within centre went left after that headed down as well as keep firing.

There is a co-op mode that is called Lantern Run which sees up to four players doing constancy and run this is comparative to an absolutely unnerving and thrilling level close to the close of the amusement. Your target is to move a light the extent that this would be possible while you’re once again being pursued by an eldritch terribleness in the shadows that wishes the light for itself. Every player has a lamp, however you just should expect on to remember one. This mode is excessively enjoyment with mates, and without anyone else's input will duty the sum total of your capacities in the event.

The music and sound plan is correspondingly awesome, abnormally emphasizing parts of the Dimmu Borgir melody “Progencies of the Great Apocalypse” which sets the state of mind eminently and is utilized in the right situations where its unbelievable each time you catch it. Fans of the group can be satisfied, and those who aren’t into this specific kind ought to note that its simply the symphonic part first and foremost and depending on if I didn’t tell you. You could never know that music was finished by a group wearing body paint.