Thread: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet misplaced concept art locations

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet misplaced concept art locations

I have doubt that someone will know particulars but any help anyone can provide me for finding concept art 8 as well as concept art 19. I have allegedly been over 99% the map, I am considering that these two are one of the fewer obvious ones which concealed in tricky hard to reach spots. It's hard to discover considering I visually encompass 100% of the map open to me therefore I have to have visual clues. Also misplaced a last artifact but I sense this point is mute, assuming that they are not numbered similar to the art ones seem to be.

Re: Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet misplaced concept art locations

I wasn't planning on a idea Art Video as they are not needed for an attainment but I do have every footage which I would require to make. If it is in elevated demand then I will do it for sure. I can tell you number 8 in the Ocean Zone. It is in the area where the water is pushing you around. Almost in the middle of the current flowing and there are three paths on north, one is west and one is east. You require using your hook on orange globe hanging upside down on northern wall and dangle your ship to east.

Number 19 is seemed to be hard for clarifying. It is found in the initial section of the Mechanical Zone. There will be one electric cord which you require to utilize the purple beam to plug cord to the socket activating nearest gear. Enter gear and after that twist world around. After you get out fly down then you will be able to squeeze through. Fly straight down which may have water on it. Avoid yellow saw and after you reach bottom you can utilize your saw to cut from the algae illuminating the concept art.

Concept art 8 is absolutely not in some of the five chambers within the existing circle area of oceanic zone, there was clearly one there but I made a point to go return there as soon as I got the magnet beam. Searching for the final items while you have 100%, the map is irritating as the success itself implies that you have located them. Now I am ware that how annoyed those 99.9% people experience on test drive seeing for that one small road link they have missed.

The situation is that no matter what amount of there is to do in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, the escapade is over all too soon. You’re given all the aforementioned instruments and acquainted with a vast number of riddles and offbeat foes but the majority of them are never sincerely given a chance to sparkle. By the time I had demolished the amusement I’d even now investigated 95% of the guide and found 90% of every last trace of the collectible articles in an insignificant five hours, leaving practically nothing alternate to do thereafter.

Now and then pointing the blaster might be irritating, absolutely with some of the speedier swarming foes that ricochet onto every part of the place. More troublesome yet is the grabber arm, especially in a few riddles. The most gigantic offender that stands out is the ever scandalous laser/mirror confounds which backs its ugly head. In this one you should embed gems into certain openings, with contrasting ones bobbing the laser in a better method.