Thread: Which part is difficult in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

Which part is difficult in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

Hello guys I am playing this game from the last 2 days. And I want to know that what you guys think about this game. Would like to know which part you think is difficult in this game. so it will be helpful for me to study about that stage before playing. So if you guys have any ideas then please share it with me. I am waiting for your all appropriate replies. So guys please show your response on my query. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Which part is difficult in Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 2 day and as per my knowledge, I think final boss is too heard. Yes absolutely it's the final boss. The simply actual complexity in the rest of the game is that occasionally the goals are indistinct or deceptive. The concluding boss, alternatively, amps up the complexity 10 fold, modifies the gameplay, and has no checkpoints. Si I will say it's the final boss which is more difficult.

Hello I don’t think so, I thought the mechanical boss more complex than the final boss. That one was a totally difficult to complete this game, however nothing similar to the final boos. I was capable to defeat the chief mechanic; however I cannot beat the final boss. I found the whole thing however the final artifact, however I cannot finish the game, as a result yes, and the final boos is the hardest part of the game for me.

The final boss is simple if you have a completely upgraded weapon spreadshot. Kill the top "tentacles" first, and after that underneath. The second phase is almost certainly the most complicated however still effortless. We have gradually descending from the laser and starts shooting at what time near the bottom. The third part is extremely easy, just stay within one place and shoot. They go away at what time you start to move. Keep shooting.

Mechanical boss is the only obsession I would think complicated. If you have a completely upgraded gun, after that the first and third parts of the final boss are unimportant, as a result you simply have to worry regarding the laser bit, and that's not extremely hard moreover. And I think Lantern Run is also quite tuff in this game. So I think you have to think about this while playing. I hope this will help you to solve your confusion and help to play easy game.

Thank you for your huge response on my query. I will try these entire tricks while playing game. I will post back here if I find any difficulty while playing. And if you guys have any other interesting part in this game then please share it with me so it will be more easy for me to play this game without any issue. I am enjoying this game. And I am sure that you guys are enjoying this game.