Thread: How to get easy money while playing Sims 3 iPod

How to get easy money while playing Sims 3 iPod

I have got Sims 3 on my iPod. I am loving playing it and play it everyday. But I’ve got too less money or Simeleons as they call in Sims world and would love to know any cheats or tricks are available so that I can increase my stash so that I can purchase a lot of stuffs for my house. Please tell me if there is a trick to increase my money, it would be of great help.

Re: How to get easy money while playing Sims 3 iPod

Well, actually you can increase the money if you want, that too a loads of it. You just have to update the game to the latest version since Sims 3 just released an update that helps to increase the money. You have to just click pause and on the menu click “Help & About”. You get many tips of the game here, just click the gardening tips and then shake your iPod up and down. Yes, shake it and start the game! You have got 500 Simeleons . And the good news is you can keep doing it again and again and become rich.

There are other ways you can increase the money on The Sims 3. There’s a guy called Walter in the game. Just go and talk to him about either fishing or gardening rather boast about it. Make sure you have a trout which you can easily have if you know fishing. Walter will give you 200 Simeleons if you give him a trout. You may have to try talking with him for many times. Or if you say gardening and can give him a bell pepper he will give you 50. Both of these can be used multiple times. Just try this tricks and am sure you will be rich in no time.

Well I earn my money by going fishing. For fishing buy a fishing equipment and go near a lake. Now you just have to fish. Doing this is very simple, you just have to tap/click on the hook sign which will then say Go Fishing which you have to tap again. Just keep tapping until you are completely filled with every kind of fish and then you can sell it at quick store to get a load of money which is close to 1000. I also found out one more thing. If you go and chit-chat with Kia she will tell you to slap Ruth and will give you 50 Sims money for it. This game is so much fun, I just love it.

Just follow the following steps if you want to increase money : Have the latest update of Sims. Then click the 3 dots or ball points at the bottom of the screen. It takes you to the Help menu. Just look down and you see gardening tips just select it and shake the iPod up and down and it gives you 500 Sims. Just keep doing it again and again and become rich in no time. This is the only cheat I know. But there are other tricks as well. Just take up a politician job, be corrupt like all of them . Just imply this in your game it really works.