Thread: Getting 10 captures of less achievements in Fortix 2

Getting 10 captures of less achievements in Fortix 2

I have played Fortix 2 on the computer of mine. Well I have completed with the several boards in 9 or I am trying to get the achievement. I think it is not mentioning the thing that is difficult to get the thing into the game. I think there will some kind of the hidden requirement into the game which will let me allow to get the achievement in the game. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting 10 captures of less achievements in Fortix 2

I let you know that I have not get any issue to get the above mentioned issue with the 10 captures. Alo another which you should consider which should be done with Oarkland or Dwarkland. I have noticed that it is really easy to done with the Oarkland. Also I am thinking that there is no need to have the specific kind of the difficulty in the game so that you will be able to get the requirement of yours in this particular game.

Yes you are right the achievement is totally not dependent on the difficultly level of the game. make sure that you are having less than that of the 10 captures and rest of the things is working as it is mentioned in the previous post of yours. also you should see that you are doing above mentioned stuff on the castle 14 which is located at the Oarkland. So consider the point which I have mentioned over here.

The thing capture is seems to be happening when you are of the fence off or it is the part of the play field by simply leaving the baseline and then you should try to reconnect the capturing line to baseline of the game. also you should try with the Map 18 and the capture thought of the center of the map and after that you should get the last shield. I have done with the 7 movements and I have get the achievements in the game.

Well in this particular situation the capture count si not out of the 0 as you retry or leave the map in the game. it will only 0 out as you loose or win in the game. so I think you should start with the fresh level than that of the 10 captures. If you are not going to do the same than you should simply loose the map and then you should make a new attempt to get the requirement of yours. you should not press either retry or leave in the game.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there should be bug in the game. I mean there should be something which will prevent for the completion of the achievement in many situation. I think you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to get the requirement of yours. they will work on the same and release a patch which will help you to fix the matter of yours.