Thread: Couple of hidden achievements in Fortix 2

Couple of hidden achievements in Fortix 2

well I have installed Fortix 2 on the computer of mine. I really love to play this particular game on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether there is a hidden achievements which are involved into the game. Let me know if you are managed to get the above mentioned thing in this particular game. Any useful information to get the requirement of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Couple of hidden achievements in Fortix 2

I love to play this particular game on the computer of mine. as far as hidden achievements are concerned there is no 100% information about the above mentioned thing. But I am sure about the thing that is you will be able to unlock the same in the game if you have completed the 100% of the each and every level of the game. I am also wondering that I will use the above mentioned method to get the same in this particular game.

Yes this particular game is having great look and feel. I am really happy to play this particular game. Well I don’t agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. you will not be able to unlock the zombie mode of the game after using the thing which I have mentioned over here. I think there will be another trigger in the game which will let you to get the above mentioned thing into the game.

I know all the users are really eager about the thing which you have stated over here. I think the mystery on this particular matter is going to be revealed in nearby future. If you have managed to find out the zombies in the game than I am sure that you are going to have the above mentioned thing. After using the same you will be able to unlock the hidden achievements in this particular game Fortix 2.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread I am suggesting that you should simply complete the all the level successfully than only you will be able to unlock all the hidden achievements in the game. otherwise you will not be able to get the requirement of yours. I think it is the only solution which you can try to get the thing which you are looking for over here.

Let me know whether the information which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. If there is no changes in the situation than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game the will let you know whether the game is having support for the hidden achievement or not. according to me the people of the developer team will help you to get the requirement of yours.