Thread: C/D Bleach series is the most inconsistent series in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

C/D Bleach series is the most inconsistent series in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

So what do you all think about this guys. Well this is what I felt and hence I have made this thread so that I can get to know what are you all opinions about this. inconsistency can be clearly seen on how strong are the characters of this game? If you see the battle between the Ichigo and Byakuya then Ichigo was undefeatable. Now after the fight I realized that Ichigo was the weakest of them all. well such kind of situations can be seen in the different characters of the game and hence that’s what I am saying here. do look out for the same if you do have some enough information about the same. then do post in here so that I can get to know how many people here are with me on this topic.

Re: C/D Bleach series is the most inconsistent series in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

The power of Ichigo is very much noticeable, it all depends on how you do look at it. see the Ichigo does comes in the low power state only when he is depressed. However if you can see him in the calm state then you will realize that power increases much more. So that’s what the feature of Ichigo is and hence that’s the reason why he wins majority of the fights under that condition, so that is something that separates it from the different users, so that’s what I feel here. well I certainly not agree with you and also with what you have said here.

Re: C/D Bleach series is the most inconsistent series in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Yes I somewhat agree with what the above user has said here. if you have a look at any of the anime series, then you will realize that the heroes and villains by no means stay on one set strength. On the progression of the story we get to see that equally the two sides do get stronger, so one has to win and the other has to be defeated. Well what I see is that there is no such inconsistency in the game but I cannot say that it is unexpected as well. So that’s what I want to say here. so be it the Kenpach or the Ichigo one has to get defeated at one point of time.

Well I agree with the person who has made this thread. So what I am saying is that with the suggestions that you all have given here. now why I am saying is that is because I was a big fan of the Zaraki but still even that character is the most inconsistent of them all, that’s what I feel. now some days ago I was thinking that this character is the most powerful of them all and hence I did went up ahead with the same character in the game but what I got to see was something opposite, well the opponent had challenged the ego of that character and the end result was that Zaraki was dead. So that’s what the problem was.

Well I am not getting where did the inconsistency rise in that situation. See it is a common factor that can be seen in all kinds of games these days. So nothing much to get surprised about the same. well if a characters keeps winning all the levels then what about the other characters. Shouldn’t they win the other levels. Then why to keep the other characters in the game then it will be totally useless, that’s what I feel. so hope you are understanding what I am saying here. so do watch out for the same and let me know what do you think about the point that I have made here.

Ok then why the characters gain so much power and that too in the short notice period of time and also they loose it quickly. Whoever is interested in learning more about the characters abnd also about the game then only they can gain something from the game that’s what I feel. if we try and look out for something new ion the game then we will get nothing from the game that’s for sure. So that’s what I want to say here. do look out for the same and watch out what I have said here.