Thread: Fortix 2 update has been detected as a Virus

Fortix 2 update has been detected as a Virus

I think you have get the idea of the thing which I wanted to ask you over here after looking at the title of this particular thread. I have installed Fortix 2 on the computer of mine. the antivirus which I have installed on the computer of mine is detecting the game as a virus after updating. Let me know whether there is a bug issue with the game or there is something wrong with the antivirus which you have installed on the computer. any help to get the requirement of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fortix 2 update has been detected as a Virus

You told me that the antivirus which you have installed on the computer is detecting the entire game is a virus. So tell me which antivirus program do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the error message which you are getting from the antivirus which you have installed on the computer have you ever faced the above mentioned issue in the past. Let me know if you are aware of anything other information which will help you to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Well I have noticed same kind of issue with various kind of the exe files as well as DLL files. I let you know that why the above mentioned issue is happening some of the antivirus program are detecting them as a virus though they are not virus at all. I think the Steam DRM system exe is having the same kind of the signature and hence that is the reason antivirus program is detecting the same a virus on the computer of yours.

I am doubting that there is an issue with the antivirus program which you have installed on the computer of yours. well I am suggesting that you should contact the software of the developer and see whether it is working or not. I am suspecting that this particular problem is happening because of the false positive and it should be updated by the antivirus team so that the issue of yours will be resolved.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours. Also you should uninstall the update from the game of yours. once you have done the same you should simply restart the computer of yours. after that you should try to install the game on the system. After competing with the installation you should restart the computer of yours.

Well in this particular matter I am suspecting that there was a bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. you should provide the information which has been associated with the game itself and the problem which you are getting. The developer of the game will work on the same. Let you know about the possible solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that they will help you out to resolve the matter.