Thread: How to change profiles in Fortix 2?

How to change profiles in Fortix 2?

I have installed Fortix 2 on the computer of mine. I am having couple of profiles into the game. I am having particular query which I wanted to discuss with the user of this particular forum. I am unable to find out button to change player in the game. also I cannot get any profile on the list of it. I cant figure out whether there is an issue with the game or I unaware of the above mentioned thing. Let me know if you are having same problem which I have mentioned over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to change profiles in Fortix 2?

I think it seems to be a universal problem as far as this particular game Fortix 2 has been concerned. I have played this particular game with friend of mine and I unable to find anything which will allow me to change the profile which I used to play while playing the game. according to me it is really disappointing and due to this particular issue will not be able to have the different kind of the progression in the game.

Well thanks a lot for the prompt reply. I wanted to know another thing and I am hoping that you will help me out to get the above mentioned thing. I wanted to know whether I will be able to play the new game on the difficulty level which I have already competed. Make sure that I am having an access on the multiple profiles in that particular situation. Let me know if you are having any useful information to get the requirement of mine.

Looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting following thing which will helpful to get the requirement of yours. well you will be able to delete all the progress of yours in the game at each and every difficulty level of the game. after deleting the progress in the game you will be able to start the game if it is really needed. Tell me whether the above mentioned information is useful or not.

I let you know that I have managed to get the mission impossible achievement by simply deleting the save file of the game. after that I have restarted the new game on the computer of mine. well make sure that you will be quite careful while doing the above mentioned thing. If you delete something from the game than it might result into a very big issue while playing the game.

If you wanted to for the tutorial in the game than you should not click on the small island which is located at the bottom of the main map. If you do the same then you will not require to use the restarting of the profile in the game. it is a kind of the small one and it is seems to be quite shovel in the ground. Let me know about the results which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread.