Thread: 100% Achievers of the achievements in Fortix 2

100% Achievers of the achievements in Fortix 2

I have played lots of video games on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed Fortix 2 on the computer of mine. Well I wanted to know whether any of the user of this particular forum has managed to get the all the achievements which are available in the game. Let me know any of the users has managed to get the achievement. Any speculation on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: 100% Achievers of the achievements in Fortix 2

Well I am really happy to play this particular game. I let you know that I am have not got all the achievements in the game so far. Still I am working to get the same in the game. I am expecting that it will take some more times in the game to get the requirement of mine. Well I will let you know as I have achieve all the achievements in the game. I am having great fun while playing this particular game.

I have found that the magic missile is doing full circle around of me. According to me one should be connected with the baseline and I think that is the only reason why the circle is being happening in the game. as far as all the achievements are concerned I have achieved all the stuffs in the game. I have enjoyed the game completely while achieving all the stuffs in the game. I am hoping that you will enjoy the gaming while achieving all the above mentioned stuffs.

There are lots of power up in the game. Well in this particular game I have managed to get Life +1、Shield、Time Stop、Dragon Stop、Bullet Stop、Fly、Speed in the game. there are another one into the game. I have found that it is quite difficult into the zombie mode of the game. it will take large amount of the time to get the achievements. You have to play the game quite efficiently.

I loved the previous version of the game and there is lots of improvements in this particular game than that of the previous version of the game. this particular game is quite enjoyable but I am unable to get the high ranking into the game. Well there is lack of replaybility in the game. once you have completed the achievements you need to wait for the releasing of the DLC or you should restart the entire game on the system of yours.

I have not managed to get the all the achievements in the game. I have done with all the regular as well as zombie mode of the game. it is quite impossible to get the achievement after playing the game so perfect. I think I am doing something wrong while playing the game itself. I am really eagerly to get the all the achievements in the game and I am hoping that will be able to get the same as early as possible.