Thread: Need information about Mamba and Death Adder in Avalon heroes

Need information about Mamba and Death Adder in Avalon heroes

Hello guys I didn’t play this game yet but I saw some video of it on a official site of this game so from that I am having one query against it. Can someone will tell me about the Mamba and Death Adder in this game. Sorry if you think it’s a stupid question but still I don’t know anything about it. So please guys help me to solve my confusion. I am waiting for your huge response. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Need information about Mamba and Death Adder in Avalon heroes

Mamba is that just as I'm fighting in this game. But to fight and he knows nothing of a very normal coal too crazy or anything crazy like that strong weakness. But once it becomes his at last is the most amazing thing in the game! I read the Ulti and say something like "100% chance to lower the CV targets by 30%." Is this every hit? This is based off of current CV? Max hp? Or how does that work. The rest of the latter is in a good 50% extra str normal, and I think 50% extra atk speed.

Either way, like coming to the end of the game that 20ish with 3k hp and 30 def something extra, and a stroke of mamba takes me less than 1 / 3 hp. His critical reading me all 200-300. With the team that was in that's pretty normal, I guess. But actually fought it every time he does dmg to me, then turns on him in the end and kill me within 3 strokes and in all times. Is there something wrong with this at last, I misread? Or what the hell is going on with him. If I could get any information from you I appreciate it.

Each hit has a 30% HP otherwise. If you use magic items of defense that effect will decrease. Death Adder is bugged. Alaplaya have to fix it. I was playing Kharj by what was going on the defensive, which was shaped early defensive magic and still is killing me in 3 hits. Are you saying that is supposed to kill me in just 3 visits? Talk about the OP? It STR hero. He can still hit hard and the first level of punishment is only 15% of each stroke. Perhaps there was little HP or something. It is his at last and I hope that continues.

I published his CRITs just doing 200-300 on me. I was very defensive and had decently high horses. Kharj I was playing so I bought the boots in the chain, diamond magic 300 hp and 2 first stones that stands alone, but of late 1200 had 3k hp and 30 def something extra and 40% mdef. I crits of 200-300, however, die in three hits with 3k hp, oh yeah this was when I was being healed my source base. How in the world would like to stay in style last haha, that is unless you own one xD.

So when she has her mambo last activated. You must be running. It is not something that should be fighting directly except his team severely outnumber mamba. Consider of it this technique, is at most takiru. How to battle directly with the tiger? Most times they do not. If he killed him while he was at the source, you or your farm team, and during the game. Only two elements need as most likely a sword of fear, complete the upgrade of the boots, we know that the spawning time very well and we arrived at the time of spawning.