Thread: Graffiti contributions for Serious Sam 3: BFE

Graffiti contributions for Serious Sam 3: BFE

I am waiting for the game to be released. Before that I want to inform information to you all there is contest going on for the serious Sam 3 game. The contest is actually arranged for the contribution of the graffiti wall design. This was arranged by the Croteam who are the developer of the game. So participate in it to give some final graffiti line suggestion.

Re: Graffiti contributions for Serious Sam 3: BFE

I know why they have launched the graffiti contest. The contest is running due to their lead graffiti designer Davor Kovač quits the company few days back. He left the studio. There now no graffiti line developer for the game. Therefore the developer is trying to reach the serious Sam fans to develop few final lines on the wall graffiti. So serious Sam fans need to join the contest to see their own creation of lines will be seen on the wall of graphite.

Yes the contest was conducted by the developer Croteam. The lines which will be in the language Arabic and hieroglyphic message are added on the road and temples in the serious Sam 3 game. They are choosing best one of lines posted by the fans of the serious sam. The lines are posted through the twitter and facebook page of the serious Sam 3. Many of the fans have posted the lines.

I have seen that over the facebook and on twitter many of the fans of serious Sam have posted the lines. Not yet confirmed whether they choose the one. I don’t think there is any gift for the user’s lines which was selected. Fork Parker, CFO at Devolver Digita says that the selected lines where used in the dlc of the game which will come out for $50 as Graffiti DLC Pack. So if you are lucky and your line got selected in the game you can see it in the game dlc.

I am big fan of the serious Sam series I have entered in the contest two weeks back. I have posted my line. Let’s hope that my line will be selected. But I heard other news also that the lead developer of graffiti designing says that lines writing on the graffiti wall is lost art for the first person shooter game. Also he says that no one other than me can write such a lines for the in game graffiti wall also not also the serious Sam game fans.

I am also the fan of the game I have entire series of the game. I am trying to enter in this contest trough twitter and facebook. But I visited the contest sites but I think the contest is closed some days back. So can’t able to enter the contest. But still I am waiting for the result to come out and want to see who the winners are and whose lines will be used in the graffiti pack. It’s really nice that developer takes the people and fans of the game in game development. I am waiting for the game to come out and also for the DLC pack of graffiti to come out.