Thread: Avalon Heroes Treasure Box

Avalon Heroes Treasure Box

I was thinking to purchase the new hero and I saw the hero treasure box that was saying that you may have a chance of getting a mysterious hero" but it was asking me to pay for this. I do not want to waste money for this. Anyhow, now these are in the plaza mode also and this is for the reason that people now have to pay out more AP to acquire that hero they wish. Now I think that the AP heroes will cost double for it.

Re: Avalon Heroes Treasure Box

All Heroes can be purchased with the AP. It's cheap. For about $ 9 you can encompass hero that you desire to have and this is not too pricey. Have you seen how many Bentilus are there? Long ago, the real cost of a hero of AP in the Square was much lower when I bought my 220k Lejena. After the bug, it was more expensive. You could not buy any AP hero in less than prices, and some told me they were normal prices. Look at actual costs. You can find almost all the heroes at 300k. You're not even safe to sell to you both.

AP Heroes were for everybody and that can be obtained effortlessly. Now, with the Box, you might as well raise the cost about 5 times (but its not to such an extent). It's more troublesome to have the Hero you need. The most unbelievably vital is that someone who has cash to spend could not venture to effectively have all heroes and being much superior to different players. They worth it, don't you suspect? Since you think a Hero is nothing don't purchase it. Bear in mind Heroes will be non-AP one day.

I suspect that they have actualized this now so they can get more cash out of us. Someone is offering the newfangled brave for 600k. Just the rich can bear AP heroes now. I am not one of them to have that. I purchase AP heroes with AP. I am concerning the modification that I am lucky enough to get 10k AP each 2months + for at any rate 2 heroes of my decision but now I need to spend more AP on heroes explanation for this "chance" we get them at now. I am lucky enough that I purchased the heroes with AP i desired 4 weeks back. However now I make a point not to would like to spend anymore explanation for the shot. Actually to panic that I spend 10k AP on a victor I need and not getting it.

There aren't countless AP Heroes. It's the object and it’s delightful. Since you don't have numerous AP, you are able to purchase one victor but you are able to have up to 15 heroes (for every side) just at lvl50 and in this way without AP. You hold a significant number of heroes and in this way, the contract, and so you have AP enough. Or you don't have a large number of heroes and just would like to purchase some of them, a few AP might be enough...or your Arons, depending how you utilize them. Heroes aren't the just things you are able to purchase with AP and that conceivably they would have liked to make you know it as well.

I have been playing for an extended time and I have carried some AP heroes and have spent some cash on avalon and loco. You might think it’s simply an amusement there's no focus, but one of the drives is that I need to underpin them so paying doesn't trouble me to such an extent. And then even now i am able to still bear paying for these heroes at 20% risk assuming that i needed to but what the heck? As though I am determined to uphold a recreation that actually enabled one of the most idiotic and greediest things I have ever perceived on a diversion.

They achieved this framework on the day of the patch which I recognize blatantly bonehead. They did not even give us a warning for doing this. wow like spending 5025 AP on a victor you need then afterward getting a crappy part in the methodology create you are just able to get a 20% risk to get the champion you need. I actually don’t similar to this brand new framework. They ought to update this back.