Thread: battle mode help needed in AVALON HEROES

battle mode help needed in AVALON HEROES

I have been playing AH from approximately one month. Now I am aware fo the basics for this game (even if I don't know the effects of each hero's skill). I explore Adventure Mode and I be familiar with how those maps work. When I move toward Battle Mode I tend to get a bit confused, unsure on what to do. I am not actually accustomed to competitive pvp. I did a few on Ultima Online but that was some time ago and the system is extremely different here. So please assist me with the battle mode.

Re: AVALON HEROES: Help for battle mode

There is a way to do this and that is how players move around the map, so the issue is based, how they play. Feel free to ask why they do certain things. If you get a sensible answer, you win something, if not, you lose nothing (except maybe the time). That's why only matches the specifications of high rps (learn from the pros), or those in the profession. In general, there are some guilds that are pretty well established with a minimum of decent players. If you can, join. If you cannot learn until you're good enough to accept it. (Despite the slots of the guild are at the wrong time, so it may take a while.)

It is generally not a good reason to ask questions at stake, because neither you nor your teammates should take the time to write so much, unless there are two or more who are able to talk to each other. Also, ask your friend to the specifications so you can explain the strategies involved. That said there are some players who are able to lead others and play at the same time, but this is very rare.

I have some tips for you to play this game.
    • If you are on the early stage of the game then do not try to get into much conflict and just concentrate on the lv. Try to have higher lv than the enemies and you will win it.
    • You should form the groups.
    • Don’t do it solo if you are not sure that you are safe.
    • Avoid getting killed in early game.

The downside of Avalon community is that there is nowhere good tactic at the moment. They do not help people understand the game. It is written that a special type of articles is good, but did not explain why, and who often do not go much into detail. Nor is there a reproduction of a good database at the time. good a system of repetition is to return you to view and learn from them. You can also create audio transmissions by certain repetitions rps high and experienced players.