Thread: How to win RPS in AVALON HEROES

How to win RPS in AVALON HEROES

AH is full of bad losers all they do is connect fake accounts and leave the game (or stay, but not touching) the only party to harm other players. If you're unlucky like me, all derived from the single party is wasting took a lot time, RPS a lot of, to perceive his team literally killing himself toward build points and gold to the enemy. Alaplaya has the worst idea ever: to reward the best player within hypertension with 100,000 AP. This is what I observe what about you guys do you have any ideas?

re: How to win RPS in AVALON HEROES

Alaplaya changes the way you get RPS (single match), as many players were cheating to win in normal RPS to win the prize for what we wanted. But bad players still exist and are cheating to win RP, a good example of this (used for linking fake accounts and after that stay or depart the game afk). I am devoted to the technique that the requirements of 20 cannot join a game to play through the complete novice team. It's so exciting.

Today I was playing a single game: many of the players to connect fake accounts to make loose RPS toward additional players (and a fake account per game in excess of a game). Do not level up, are not introduced, and simply take own lives. In additional cases, they stay afk within the base, however moving the mouse toward the computer fails on the way to boot. The simply thing they perform is to give experience and gold for the enemy team.

AH ruins when they modified Alaplaya Lobby, many good players left the game. Then the rookie hero boxes. Alaplaya great idea! (Being sarcastic). Alaplaya as a result I thinking "Let's perform something superior for users and what superior technique to reward 100K AP through the most excellent player? Of course be very good." Well, here are the results of this great idea: misconduct in the game more than before, more traps, which have lost more wrong, etc. All this to win single-party RP. Maybe I'll take the example of stupid people and go to their level, create new accounts and the loss of RPS RPS makes losing other players during the event cursed.

I said before and his only answer was "yes, however do not have much luck to those who comprise their power bills always within the additional team," which is pretty funny, for the reason that 5 minutes later published in the register of Patches come out if you do not akin to your computer and are able to only restart the search. As a result if you're feeding it account on your computer restarts only ava and search again until the opposing team.

Re: How to win RPS in AVALON HEROES

I searched a bit on the web and I found some things to avoid things that maybe in the future. It's Easter and maybe some other players also helps them through this: instead of buying a few boxes of your money ap Easter we will collect some money to give small encoding alaplaya basic course in programming and math? So I think in every game there are many possibilities to perform cheat and without that game is not completed.