Thread: Information on current RPS exploits in AVALON HEROES.

Information on current RPS exploits in AVALON HEROES.

Today, I lost 5-6 times a team where they put fake accounts of me intentionally, then just keep committing suicide. I have strong evidence that these players are false on opposite sides, and people are benefiting from this hardcore. I play this game how reliable all the time: not fake my win / loss rate, leaving in the middle of the game and rejoin with other games of errors. I play pubs a lot, to give ideas and tips on how to play the game instead of owning all the noobs in the world.

Re: AVALON HEROES: Information on current RPS exploits.

If we give these people who abuse the rules, I see no reason to stay in the game longer. Juajin and Raiksha goes afk each time they spawn and move to the center of the map then just dies Hold. Even finding the "main" character and give 300 free gold as well. Finally, when all the barracks was reduced Raiksha finally began to move and kill one at last, and then says "my delay is finally gone. I always report bugs and exploits, but only a few are set to get. As an old player of the CBT, I like this game to succeed.

The problem is, maybe there are actually noobs and losers in reality. Cannot be sure. Have you contacted support? The problem is not on the use of alternate accounts. This is abuse them by using two accounts at the same time, with a power of others. I would like the report of this type of behavior, but most of the time when I try to report an error message appears. The name of the firm does not have to match the name of the game.

Either way everyone has to fake accounts to help a fellow guild or u have to fix it. matchmaking just fix that u can join a team and people with 1800rps not have to play with 1200rps (which are the teams making system is the average of 1500 rps. stupid?) and the reward is not normal 5on5 RPS. The rooms own link for those with 1500-1599, 1600-1699, etc., or ranging from 150 to 200 rps. The event is run by 5? Days and now I have already reported three ACC. Reported no one in the previous year.

I agree that you must cancel the event or to do something about these problems. It's amazing that so many kids with fake atm rps. From that event began what many people are cheating on their rps. I do not think, or at least I hope not the purpose of this event to trap in the RPS as a way too many people are doing atm. Avalon could be a great game if you just fixed contacts, due to the way it is now is just kind of fails and nobody uses it.

Solaris cannot be first. She is totally wrong. I know she used feeder on another computer, I saw with my own eyes every time a spectator of the game is at least one feeder on the other team. She does not deserve the 1st place and the need for GM to investigate this I mean if you look at the look on their page ranking battles total. Only 260 fights in total. I mean you can never be as good for 1st place with only 260 battles, but has much to be good. That's totally bad.

Re: Information on current RPS exploits in AVALON HEROES.

This event is BS. Make a straight secondary contacts, and make the event there, then you can go with the team stacking, and be much more difficult to use other acc to grind. But everyone will be able to play Guild rps independent whatever. Unfortunately, this prolly will not happen, but the alaplaya say "gave him a super event, 100k AP." This event is useless if you do it wrong. So far tried rps farm will have enough of them at least another five weeks and still be in the top 10, this simply is not possible.