Thread: AVALON HEROES: Player not losing RPS after leaving game

AVALON HEROES: Player not losing RPS after leaving game

today I played with the murderer of the dark brotherhood and the fury of the man to leave the game and after 2 minutes to reconnect the heroes of Avalon 2 game (our game we lost was still running) and I saw that are whispered online and whispered 2 and reconnect 2 the game and start a new one, then I can check and saw that they are losing rps can leave any game without losing rps this is not fair, because only with that rps assigned and cannot be ruing lost and the games people.

Re: AVALON HEROES: Player not losing RPS after leaving game

The same question I am having. I have a chat with the support of game, which has been doing the same in the guild, guildies have been complaining about it, so if you do tell me again how sick and resolve, I'll have a talk heads of clan / guild master on this issue. Either way u have to play all day or have to use feeders as top10 be a normal player. And because this system is compatible with feeders / graduates of all people spend on their use.

we have been talking regarding Xin in guild, I have not seen the videos yet, however I'll have time to perceive them, I do not approximate cheaters within our guild, as a result leave or force to kick, Xin, a murderer and should Sutreem learn to play without the help of the feeders or make friends to win, we'll have a great discussion in the trade from them and have a conversation with the misalignment of 3, Fury is good, but we have minor problems with respect to cheats in the game. So let's solve this problem soon.

I think all you necessitate to test the fresh tools for the game. As a result there will be these types of errors (for the reason that this is a fault) and the troubles that will be earlier than those alteration are functional to game server. Unfortunately ah has a big enough player base not to do a test server, I understand. however as I wrote some time ago, due to marketing decisions appropriate in favor of supervisors to Avalon.

Extra players suggested at what time the rps patch was initially applied to make dissimilar ladders this thought, this suggestion came back at what time the hardcore utilize of system commence. It's very nice development team listened to us, the players, through Lemmi, and tried to fix the scale of change (perhaps the application of an additional ladder was too late as the event started, or any other reason) and became what is now. Tbh ruined my game. RPS goal never attempted to go to games with strong players (when it was balanced), left on very rare occasions.

In a good game, losing the most experienced players, the most qualified team play, etc., is great fun too. This is not to win but to participate and learn some moves to have more fun. That is the purpose of all games. I hope for a quick end of this event and set the fun, most of us want. These stones g2 are delicious, but when one of the favorite games (I ah, for team play different, different element, the hero, the tactic of generations games escape or weaker) no longer be what is supposed to be, just change others.

There are a lot of DotA others, such as games, and even more out. Ah is more difficult for every day to keep their place in the gambling industry provides. Would not surprise me if the records showing how AP sales fell drastically. This is what and how I see it now. Call it, call me, do whatever you want. That is his opinion that it is their right. But I do not think many will disagree with him. This post is a summary of my thoughts from this event.