Thread: How to fix lag in AVALON HEROES

How to fix lag in AVALON HEROES

Hello guys while playing this game I observed that many people are facing issue with lag. The game is too often impossible to play. I do not want to get shot by Keias. An error occurs at what time you die a couple of times only for the dissimilarity. 3 seconds airtime to teleport the quality is selected, do not freeze mana or silence or whatever thing. Somewhat like this cannot happen. If somehow you perform, someone supposed to be punished. Someone has to be fired. The game is coded poorly I think. Please share your replies with me.

Re: How to fix lag in AVALON HEROES

I have extremely fast Internet connection and an extremely fast computer. Disabling antivirus does not modify whatever thing. Any additional game works flawlessly. M & B WB 100vs100 games, Crysis, Civ V, Metro 2033, etc. How is it possible that those 100 vs 100 games in a game that should demand a better Internet and computer-generated works like a charm, but ugly and simple Avalon Heroes not? Avalon exercise to employ fine. There have been no statistics do not particularly at what time used to work well.

I perceive more people complain these days delay. I observe people disconnecting and after that return. Sometimes they perform, it helps to fight lag. Sometimes they do not, however the game just checks them. I missed a pair of times. Whether the game is coded inadequately or has servers Alaplaya horrible. You possibly will also have configured the software game server or servers. This is what I observe about this game. And I think there will be issue of internet connection and not a game.

My partner with the ISP itself, living a few hundred yards from me. He got terrible lag / disconnects. On the other hand, I have less lag through some of the enemy. This disconnects / lag is composed of Internet forwarding incorrect through the server. Say a man through 20 sets of tennis against a guy of 45 pings. The ping goes from the Type 20, arrives at the server, go with the guy with 45 years and makes 65 + + instead. It is when the server is not flowing, but responding to each player and individual in any way. If it was the transmission, behind only the type would be delayed. In fact, just the transmission protocol uses the server.

In fact it is not entirely correct. Avalon, compared to other games is unique in this regard. If you lag, has no control on his teammates for the reason that the game is not by means of all p2p traffic. Your connection latency "(ping)" and it’s possessing hardware / software are the majority common reasons meant for delay. Routing on the Internet varies greatly, but I can say is that our connection and the servers are running. You have to run some ping tests or latency.

I totally forgot about the "slotting limits' blow you could not do if active p2p connections. Anyway, the players still do not interfere with connections from other players. If p2p otherwise. It is a fact. Same when you cannot start a game for a long time, everyone in charge, and eventually someone is dismissed because too high "global connection room" latency. So according to me there will be issue with the game and not with the internet connection.

It bases its information on the technical faze fund. The reason for the "Failed to start the game" is simple and is shown when someone leaves the game, shortly before the strikes against 0. The server recognizes and stops the play of the game, as I'm sure you do not want to have a team of four rights from the beginning and have almost no chance of winning. It is well Alaplaya fault or negligence of Avalon. It is possible that both are to blame. Many people have problems with lag lately. I do not know about them, but my problems are not only Avalon Heroes.