Thread: Serious Sam 3: disappointment with weapons

Serious Sam 3: disappointment with weapons

I didn’t download this game yet but still I am having one query against it some day before I saw some video of this game and I found that the weapons presents in this game are not that much attractive. I personally love each bit of it, apart from for, well. the guns! They appear and sound accordingly weak. The shotgun looked actually weird and the minigun sounded and appears really weak. What you guys think about it. Please share your replies I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Serious Sam 3: disappointment with weapons

In my opinion, I'm super out of the fresh weapons. I be devoted to how SS3 `s weapons is a caricature of today's established over the weapons of contemporary warfare in the similar way that weapons SS1` s was a parody of arms was doom / Duke / HL. This shows that Croteam wants to offer an experience of the old school who makes fun of the trends of today no matter what they are, rather than sticking to "what works" in SS1 (SS1 not need a new HD after that the evolution begin!) The new art style is good too. Destination Vibrations serious makes me nostalgic meter is in full swing. I cannot see how people think this looks brown and boring.

A machine gun (damn my lack of knowledge of the names of a firearm and classifications)? Even higher if you take it through you. And two of driving. The ingenuity of the weapons that we perceive is not particularly "futuristic," but then, guns firing bullets in the last game of the SS were not well futuristic. It is true that the old weapons were more unique, but only in the sense that most of the other games focus on the weapons that appear today. And then there's that special feeling to kill an enemy with the good ol 'double-barrel, just not when using a modern shotgun in a game.

I will not lie and say you do not miss the charm and feel of old weapons, but I doubt what is essentially a change of skin is in no way going to stop me enjoying the game as long as the core game is intact. And to be completely honest, after a few hours with the game, I doubt that I will not even give a second thought. These weapons will be just what I associate with SS3, and ancient weapons are left behind in sshd with the nostalgia that accompanies that belongs in sshd to start.

I proverb a gun nut talk about in the YouTube comments that the machine gun Heckler und Koch HK416 is a D10RS through an add-on to outlook. Apparently this weapon is not in CoD. We need a nickname for it, something sticky like Tommygun. What bothers me most about the weapons at this point is putting the arm on the gun? He goes so far to the left, it just looks completely incorporeal. This is what I am thinking about it.

As for the demonstration of DNF, makes me appreciate the fact that at least in SS3, you will be able to carry all their weapons instead of two. So while not really care for future generations of machine gun or views iron block the view of the action, not so much as it could have been much worse. So it makes sense really old in DNF, while Sam is at his best in SS3 Duke. Sam I would expect that the use of regular weapons early in the game and go to arms crazy towards the end.

I guess Serious Sam 3 will be a type of sand to a golf game like the others, where the road is simple and usually is not "backward compatible". The limitation of the arsenal at all in this type of game would be ridiculous. Since Duke is that it has until the age of a grandparent lame, weak in the past 14 years, I think Sam 3 will offer no real cover. All men. Good weapons need to look good, feel good and sound good. I was playing one of the games of fear recently, and firing the gun in that game, it felt like I was firing a little pea shooter or something.