Thread: Mod in Serious Sam 3

Mod in Serious Sam 3

Well I have installed Serious Sam 3 on the computer of mine. I am looking to have mod in the game. Let me know what features will you have into the game. Also tell me in which manner you will you have support for mod in the game. do you have any speculation on this particular than let me know about the same. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Mod in Serious Sam 3

I think we are going to have the great fun while using the mods. I mean you are going to have the new kind of the gamemods, weapons as well as enemies in the game. also you will be able to create the SSHD in the game. I am looking to have the Real SDK with the source code which you can use in the game. Well I am waiting for the replies of the developer of the game on this particular matter.

Yes I agree with the thing that is we are going to have great fun while playing the moddable version of the weapon into the game. also there should be feature into the game which will let you to add the new things in the game. I would like to alter the existing items in the game so that I will be able to make use of the same quite easily. I am expecting that the SDK for the game will release after the releasing of this particular game.

I think to have the full SDK in the game will be quite exciting and useful as well. Personally I don’t do anything like modding or mapping in the game but it seems to be nice for many people. Also the engine of the game is seems to be quite powerful. I think you are going to have great time once you have used the mod which is going to be released. You will have longer time of playing the game on the system of yours.

There are many engine which are having the same look and feel like the source editor. You are going to make outdoor maps in the game such as forest. You should also use the displacement tools so that you will be able to make hills and you should place the trees on ir. You can also place sandy texture if you are wanted to have the desert environment into the game. the SDK should not be limited to create the corridors into the game.

He should be considered as quite great with kind of open as well as expensive urban environment with hammer. There was couple of stuffs in the game which was quite annoying and it was kind of terrible. i have noticed that the some of the corridors in the game is seems to be quite more green. I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide the single L4D/2 campaign for the forest as well as desert in the game.