Thread: A newbie question about Avalon Heroes

A newbie question about Avalon Heroes

I created this thread, so that a newbie can ask his/her question about the game and hence that’s the reason why I created this thread. Well I have a small question which I think must be answered by you all, see the thing is that wanted to know how to get Evolved bugle of crimson I need it for 5th special, well I know this is one question that all the senior pros would mind to answer this kind of question and hence I am asking you all about the same. so do start replying over here on the same. as what do you all think about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: A newbie question about Avalon Heroes

There is a simple strategy behind the same. so what you have to do is buy defense items and also download evolved bugle of crimson. Well with the purchase of items it will ensure that you will be able to clear scenario 5 Aeonia. So that’s what you need to do and hence that is what I think would be the perfect suggestion for you all. so do as what I have said here and let’s hope that turns out to be the good suggestion for you. so do work on the same and let me know if it works or not.

Ok thanks a lot for suggesting me about the same. Well what I am asking is that how to get all that items I think that is the main question that I need to know? So hope that you all must have understood what I am trying to ask here. so suggest me something on the same and reply accordingly on the same. so that’s why I am asking you all about the same. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all and I am sure that you will do that some for me. so do reply fast guys, I am waiting for the help.

Well the option that I would like to suggest you is that use the plaze mode and get the item from the another player. Well that is one option that you should definitely try and you will get all the necessary items that you were looking for accordingly from there. So that’s what you need to do and I hope that you have got the appropriate information on the same. Well you can learn of getting more such items by visiting the official websites and you will get to learn new tips and tricks from there only. So that will be the appropriate information for you.

Dude I have one more option for you and let me reveal you something about that and that is to play shielding the adventure, which only have to protect the inward waves of creeps. A number of of these waves are waves only and also the elements head drop heads that can be opened for a possibility to get a bloody horn evolved from crimson. So that’s one more option that you can try apart from the one that is given above and hence do have a look at the same and you will get all the required information for the same.

Ok thanks a lot for letting me know about that. I was really not knowing about that and hence thanks a lot for suggesting me about the same. appreciate the help that you have given here. still I have a small query in my mind about the same and that is I want to know the percentage of having the evolved bugle of crimson? So do you all have any idea about the same then do let me know about the same. I know that you will surely help me with the same. still I have no issues this is just a casual question that I am asking you all. if you want to reply then only reply.