Thread: Stuck in Scenario 5 of Avalon Heroes

Stuck in Scenario 5 of Avalon Heroes

I hope you all have read this title properly. So what I am saying is that I am stuck in this scenario and hence what I want is that you all give me some suggestions such that I will be able to cross that scenario, so I hope you all are understanding what I am saying here. so suggest me something on that, I did try to look and refer some of the guides as well but that was of no use for me. i always get trapped by bangchaeks in that scenario and hence that’s why I need to look at the same. in fact whatever items I do purchase it gets disappeared in a quick time. So please suggest me some steps to cross the scenario 5.

Re: Stuck in Scenario 5 of Avalon Heroes

Make sure that you make use of Gai and that will be the ideal suggestion for you. so do have a look at the same and instead of working with the keias/aiken and secmat. It is always better to go with the Gai. So always make sure that you go ahead with the Gai and you will be able to win totally, so that’s what you need to do and I am sure that you will be able to get the ideal suggestions for the same. so that’s what you need to do and let me know if that suggestion is helpful for you or not.

Yes that is what you want to do and you will get whatever you were looking for and hence that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you and in fact I am a bit worried about the scenario 5 orien well the masamichi fails and gets owned still I get defeated and hence that’s what I want to know it from you all, how to move ahead from the scenario 5 orien can you all please tell me? do reply fast guys I am waiting for the necessary solutions from you all on the same and I am sure that you will let me know about the same, so start replying accordingly on the same.

Well there is a simple strategy behind that and let me explain you about that, well there is a simple method that you can follow out, so what you have to do is get the spin attack of taki and use skill on masa and run back, just like you do that in the hit and the run situation here also you have to do the same, also make sure that you run in the circles so that they will not be able to take the hp and hence that’s the problem. So make sure that you look at the said solution and I am sure that you will get all the help from there and hence that’s the perfect suggestion for the problem.

Yes while doing that make sure that you take the help of the Gai and there you will get the necessary help. Gai will provide you some important tasks that will allow you to perform all the important tasks and that will allow you to complete all the task. I am sure this is the perfect suggestion that I can give you at this moment and do have a look at the same. hope that was of good help for you, so that’s it from my side for you. hope you enjoyed the same. any issues then do let me know about the same. I will surely help you with the solution.

That’s why I was wondering why RAIIKSHA did finish me in a couple of levels and I was dead finished in some time, so that’s the problem. Well I did not knew about all this and hence what I am saying is that I did get a lot of help from here and hence all the dredit goes to you all guys for the same. so thanks a ton for the solutions that you have given here, appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton guys for all the solutions, I will make sure that I do make use of the Gai in the other ;evels and defeat the dangerous RAIIKSHA in no time.