Thread: Suggestions for Serious Sam 3 server

Suggestions for Serious Sam 3 server

I have installed Serious Sam 3 on the computer of mine. well I am looking to make the wishlist for the dedicated servers of this particular game. the dedicated servers should be able to run both the official content as well as custom content. Also make sure that the thing that the official content should not be accessed at all in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Suggestions for Serious Sam 3 server

Well I agree with the thing that is the server should be able to run both the official as well as unofficial content in the game. if you wanted to modify any of the file than you should simply save the same with the different name and then you should alter the same on the computer of yours. well they should have added the line for the .nfo to specify the remote download section and also it should have an ability for the checksum for the map. The sever will notify the client to make the auto download from the listed sites.

I think you are right you will be able to get the above mentioned thing. However I am expecting that the server will be moddable server. There will be moddable as well as unmoddable version and both the versions are placed differently on the computer of yours. just because they are complied differently. I think it will be the quite simple way to prevent the cheating in the entire game.

According to me it will be a great thing to have the auto downloadable option into the game. I was wondering that both the client and server will load the unofficial .gro files just before of the official .gro files which should be removed from the server. Also it need to have the modifiable version in the game. well I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the auto downloadable option in this particular game.

Well the above mentioned thing will definitely protect the official content from the cheating in the game. by using such a way the gamers will be able to add the custom map in the game so that they will alter the original map into the game. if you have tried to make any changes into Werebull.ep parameters than it will be changed into official file which will placed into Werebull_Modded.ep file with that particular map.

I think it should not be moddable but there should be something which will let you make the custom maps in the game. Well according to me it will be an interesting approach to get the same. there should not be to do the same directly because all the stuffs of the game should marked officially. However I am thinking that having mods in the game and I think it will extend the game play in many ways.