Thread: Creepy gravity in Serious Sam 3

Creepy gravity in Serious Sam 3

Well I wanted to discuss something which will help you out to figure out something interesting about this particular game Serious Sam 3. I have noticed that the Antaresian Spiders is seems to be walking on the columns as well as ceilings. I think it is signature of the thing that is gravity of the game is seems to be weird. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Creepy gravity in Serious Sam 3

I don’t thinks so the above mentioned issue is persisting in to the situation of yours. well according to me there is a fact that is it will make the thing replicated by all the other entities for the player of the game. so I am sure that the crazy gravity which is seems to be replicating the entire thing. I am assuming this particular thing as climbing in the game you cannot say this particular thing as gravity rotations at all.

I am really disappointed about the thing which you have mentioned over here. I cannot find out why it is so difficult to get the support for the SeriousEngine3.5. why we cannot disable the same from the gravity section of the game. I think we need to go for the original ground into the game. well the SSHD and SS3 are seems to be programmed for the assumption that is the gravity is working normal in the game.

There was support for the weird gravity in the SE1. Why because the game was having some level where we need to play the game with the weird gravity. They have scrapped the mechanics which are seems to be used. I cannot found to much reason for the purpose of the rebuild of the enemy code to ground up the thing for the couple of the gimmick rooms which you will be able to easily rework into the game.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. The very first build of this particular game was quite amazing while playing the game. it seems to be quite interesting than that of the having the look of the plain Egypt.. however i would like to play the game Persia from TSE. If still you are something wrong with the game than I am suggesting that you should simply talk to the developer of the game.

Well according to me the entire thing is quite bad and I think it is not based on the level of the game. I have noticed that there was great environment after each and every game. but I think the IMO and NE was the best in the game. I will not forget the silk road and gate of the supreme harmony from the china and Alantis levels. You can also forget the collisium in rome. It is making me wondering that how the Russian team would remake the NE on the Se3.