Thread: Shipping charges so high for every steam game?

Shipping charges so high for every steam game?

I am really shocked with this guys, I have heard that they have been charging $13.50 for each of them steam games, shipping has been so costly? For what I don’t know what’s the reason for such a high costing, please suggest me guys, have anyone heard about it or have been experienced then please share it over here and clear my confusion please?

Re: Shipping charges so high for every steam game?

Well this seems to be too much I don’t think they actually cost this much for a game, I have ordered many products and I don’t think they have ever charged me so much so this is really a large amount think you should not go with this deal, and what you can do is before ordering try to confirm that can you change the shipping company and get the detail what other companies have been charging then you can get idea for it and then you can go for one of them who are charging low.

This is a high amount but you can’t say that the amount would be same always may be this is the time when all of the shipping companies have raised their amount and all of them would be charging high so this would be costly anyhow and I would say you should have some patient and wait for a bit I hope that you would be getting a better deal in some day itself this is not a very big deal just wait for some time they would be coming up with the good deal for sure.

It seems they are just using a flat fee for everything. Shipping to Texas, I am getting the same price for a shirt only. However, if I can add to the basket, not rise in price. So my opinion is well to add more to make it worthwhile, or wait until you want to buy more. $ 13.50 is a bit much for a unique t, however, but seems to be the case. And I think that is obvious to that if I am charged this much for 3 product or any number of product and even the same for one product then why to be fool and ask for one product I would definitely increasing the number of the product.

Well shipping has been costly some time on some of the product I think they deal with the wait or the distance which they are having to be covered and bring it but I don’t think a game would be weighting a much to charge so much, anyways I would say that better then this you can buy it from a game store around you I have never been into such deal, I only deal when the shipping is free there are many cases when the products are offered with no shipping charges at that time I go with the deal and when they are charging I always feeling that it is waste of money.

I have heard somewhere that some of the shipping companies have some scheme like if you have been dealing with some product or products which would raise the price up till 50$ then they would be shipping it for free, well I am not so sure with this but I think I have read this somewhere and it may be true you can confirm this also first and paying so much would be a foolishness and I would say this depends on the shipping company no one can help it.

This has been a problem in many of the online dealing so I can’t say what exactly you can do but I would ask you to check it out that after adding your shipping to the game rate is the charge same as at what you are getting around you then you actually don’t need to go with that deal it is really costly and I don’t think this should be the cost for shipping for a single game and if you are in one word I would say no don’t go for this deal and shipping has been bit costly now but there are many companies who do give it for very low charges so you can search for them from the source.