Thread: Where is rocket jump into Serious Sam 3?

Where is rocket jump into Serious Sam 3?

Well we know that the Serious Sam Series has been released. I have played the game on the computer of mine. I have noticed that fusion server is kind of the TFE maps which is not allowing the rocket jumps. According to me it was the most interesting thing for me. I am expecting that above mentioned thing should be provided again in the game. Let me know if you are having the same thing which you have mentioned over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Where is rocket jump into Serious Sam 3?

I let you know that I have also played this particular game. I am not having any issue whether this particular thing rocket jumps are not introduced into the game. if you rocket jump is provided than it is okey. In case it is not available than it will not make any issue for me. However as far as the person who are wanted to have the rocket jump into the game should contact the developer of the game and tell them about the thing which you are looking to have.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you something which will give you light shed on this particular matter. if you are supposed to play the tourist or easy mode of the game then I am sure that rocket jump will not be available into the game. it is available into the normal mode of the game only. Because the rocket jump is achievement associated in to the TSE.

I am not sure but the above mentioned thing might be get affected by the hardware setup which you are having on the computer of yours. also there could be something which will let you to TSE will handle the gpu which has been manufactured by the ATI. You should take care of the thing that is you have installed the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer so that you can resolve the above mentioned issue.

According to me there is no point to have rocket jump into the game. also I think after absence of the rocket jump into the game I am thinking that the game will become quite less realistic. The main fundamental of the video game is to provide fun who are playing the game. I am not sure about but there could be an issue with the engine which you are used to play the game. so you should try with the changing the engine and let me know about.

Re: Where is rocket jump into Serious Sam 3?

I am assuming that the rocket jumping in the game is simply programmed by using the simple kind of the math which is used to launching the player into the desire direction which is based on angle of the blast which is associated with the position of yours. there could be an issue with the hardware which has been already mentioned over here. I am doubting whether is a bug issue with the game so you should contact the developer of the game on this particular matter.