Thread: Why there are new heroes in Avalon Heroes?

Why there are new heroes in Avalon Heroes?

Well we know that Avalon Heroes has been released. I have installed the same on the computer of mine and I had game play of couple of hours. I have come to know that this particular game is having is limited of amount of hero and there is less possibility to have the new hero in the game. also there is only costumes has been released over here in this particular game. I am waiting for the prompt response in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why there are new heroes in Avalon Heroes?

I have gone through lots of forums to figure out the thing which you have mentioned over here. i have concluded that there are no new hero are left in the game which should be included into the game. also there is no specific information associated whether the developer of the game is going to be release the new hero or no. I am waiting for the response of the developer of this particular game.

As far as I know EU version this particular game is having all the kind of the heroes into the KR version of the game. there are some heroes which are going to be released in the KR Avalon. I think it will take some time to take the sometime to release the heroes into the EU version of the game. So I think all the gamers who are looking to have the new heroes into the game should wait for some time so that the developer of the game can take some possible action to get the requirement of yours.

Well so far there is no announcement from the developer of the game to provide the all the things which we are looking for. There are lot of players who are wanted to get the new set of heroes into the game. if the number of people are complaining about the same thing than I am sure that there is something wrong is happening and it should be figure out and resolved immediately. Well I think all the gamers who are having the same query should contact the developer of the game.

I think there will be decrease into the popularity of the game if the developer of the game is ignoring the requirement of the gamers who are looking for. If they are not taking all the gamers serious than I am sure it will also make effect on the future releasing of the game by the developer of the game. Well we should talk to the developer of the game and make your figure cross about the releasing of the new heroes.