Thread: Football and Ice in Avalon Heroes

Football and Ice in Avalon Heroes

Well in this particular month there are couple of games are being released. I have installed Avalon Heroes on the computer of mine. I wanted to discuss particular thing regarding this particular game. I wanted to opinion of yours regarding the soccer and ice. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Football and Ice in Avalon Heroes

Yes I am really excited about the combination of the soccer and ice which you have discussed over here in this particular thread. I have found following list of the heroes in the game which will have the support for the costume of the heroes.
    • Gai
    • Seolbin
    • Nachasha
    • Shaochun
    • Subaekrim
    • Juajin

Yes you are absolutely right about the thing which you have mentioned over here. I have also found the following heroes which are going to have support for the football costumes in this particular game.
    • Masamichi
    • Fletcher Brothers
    • Secmat
    • Lejena
    • Teolia
    • Bazraal

Well according to me the RPS will be the main criteria so that determine the ranking position. Also the RPS will be reset up to 1500 from the beginning of the event into the game. I let you know that the maximum RPS is 3000 in the game. you will be able to get the RPS in the game if you are playing the single matching into the game. in case the RPS is tied for the each and every criteria into game.

This is the single match of the game into BS. You should make the event into the normal mode of the game. we know that this particular game is seems to be a team game. also there are number of people wanted to play the game with many other players so that they will be able to play the game with the users who are knowing in the game. also according to me multiplayer mode of the game seems to be quite enjoyable.

I think the developer of the game is looking to spoil their game by failing. Well if you wanted to make the event then I recommend that the developer of the game should make event which will be 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 tournaments. So that guild or the team member will be able to fight against of the each other in this particular game. but I am thinking that the single matching gaming is going to be fail.