Thread: How steam scams works

How steam scams works

I like to play the games that steam provides but recently they annoyed me with all their foolish activity. I tell you my story I have created my steam account in 2007 and up till now I have bought about 40 games then due to some reason my account has got blocked I don’t know what so I made a complain about that to steam support . They temporarily solve my issue I got my account back but it was disabled I constantly keep contacting them but couldn’t get the solution I don’t know what to do

Re: How steam scams works

You are not the one to face this problem .in fact I stop using steam services . same thing happen to me I has steam account for very long time and suddenly I lost it . I think it was hacked so I log the complain and I also got same disabled account. When I force steam to explain the reason for disabling account you know what said . they disable my account because I can buy new games and they get my money. I didn’t believe what he said my I lost my trust on steam support . this Is not way to treat

Agreed you are right my friend. You people are getting doubt about why is you people lost your accounts but I had the proof about hacker all his chats and pic which I raised to steam support but my query was closed without solving it . it was clear the steam its self support the hacking and scam by not doing any thing . and why not they when anybody account hacked their account get disabled and they have to but new games and new account in order to play steam games .

What the hell you people are talking I never heard about such things there are lot of scam which associate with steam I am sure steam is nothing to do with that if fact the gain you talking about the steam will get is all false . here is one nasty scam I once received a email from steam saying that steam server have a virus so all of us need to enter the correct account detail in to the massage and reply back . now that is scam just don’t get fooled by the scam like that its actually looks pretty convincing

I have never called steam support nor get any kind of trouble as far as my steam account is concern , are you sure that you have called the right place because what you have say on your post is quite a serious acquisition . I mean I don’t understand why your account get disable just to calling steam tech support. Jus make one proper call get the number from the official site and explain you situation and give them your proper account detail I am sure they would solve your problem .

I don’t see any base on you complain that you are making. I think either you making fools of us or someone is making fool of you and I am definitely sure that is not steam. I am using steam account for a long time and only one had a problem of losing my account as my user name wasn’t exist. When I bring this problem up to steam tech it was treated well and corrected. Though its took some time but done. I am using my account perfectly well. I suggest just approach the proper person